Chapter 58

"You love him" she said. I looked at her with wide eyes. What was she talking about? ...Love?

"You love Aneel. I can see it on your face. Did you guys confess it to each other, because he obviously loves you too! Oh my God, I am already fangirling. What if you guys have children? Cute little Aneel and Sahra OMG I would be such an amazing badass aunt and -"

"Masara, stop it!" I yelled and she started laughing. I couldn't help myself so I laughed too.

"I'm sorry, we should get inside" she said, still laughing. I nodded and went inside. It was a joke, but it still made me think. Love? But, I don't even know how that feels.. I shook my head and went over to sit beside Aneel. He had cards in his hand and was playing with Hamza.

"We should play in teams. Me and Sahra against you and Aneel" Masara said and sat down in front of me.

"But I don't know how this game goes.." I said quietly, not trying to embarass myself. I mean, they all knew how to play.

"It's easy,.." Aneel started and told me how to play. After a few moments I got it so we started playing. After a while, Aneel and Hamza were looking very mysteriously at each other and were the whole time smirking. I was confused and Masara got mad.

"If you guys are cheating, I will cut your heads off and feed them to Sahra" she said and I rolled my eyes. Hamza bursted out laughing. It was not even funny.

"What has it to do with me? I don't wanna be poisoned, okay?" I said and Aneel looked at me with an eyebrow raised.

"Do you really think that when you eat this handsome face, you would get sick? But its okay, there are many girls out there who would love to eat my handsome hea-"

I got annoyed so I stood up to walk to the kitchen before letting him finish. I heard him chuckling and that made me even more annoyed. Why was I even feeling like that in the first place? And why did they make up horrible jokes? I mean, what did he think there are plenty other girls? I will cut their heads off and feed Hamza. What was wrong with me, I sounded like Masara. I shook my head, trying to delete all the embarrassing thoughts I had and started boiling water for more tea.

After a while, I came back with some tea. I saw Masara and Hamza looking at me and they were having a hard time not to laugh. I swear I could shoot her head off right now.

"It wasn't funny" I told them coldly. Masara wiggled her eyesbrows at me and I just looked away, letting out a sigh.

"I don't care about them" I heard from my right. I turned and saw Aneel looking at me. I just half-smiled while trying to stop my shaking hands. It felt right, but I didn't know what he meant with it.

"OMG You guys are just so cute!" I didn't even look up. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my cards.

"Anyways, who is next?"

"Are you still mad?" I heard a voice behind me and two arms were wrapped around my waist. I was doing the dishes. Masara and Hamza had just left and to be honest, we had a great time. I came back to my senses and didn't say anything. Not that I didn't want to, but I just didn't know what to say. He placed his head in my neck and I was having a hard time to do the dishes. When he didn't release his hold, I sighed. I dried my hands and turned around in his arms. He looked at me with a weird expression. I couldn't read his eyes. He had these walls up, again. And it was really annoying.

"I am not mad. Why would I be mad?" I said and tried not to look at him, beause I knew that if I did, I would stare.

"Hey.." He said and grabbed my chin, forcing me to look at him.