9

Today Sonny is taking me somewhere. He said it's a surprise. I'm so excited but at the same time nervous. I don't even know why. I checked in the mirror that I looked at least fine. I wore a pair of black skinny jeans and a red bodysuit. Then I heard the doorbell. It must be him. I went to the door and opened it. In front of me there was a smiling Sonny with a bouquet of flowers.
"Hello, beautiful. These are for you." Sonny said.
"Thank you Sonny. It's so sweet of you." I said.
He then left a quick kiss on my lips.
"I missed you so much."
I hugged him tightly. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer. If it's even possible. He just finished tour. It's been nearly a month since I last saw him. As we pulled apart I took the flowers and put them in some water.
"Shall we go?" He asked.
"Yes, let me get my purse." I said.
I quickly took my purse and then we went downstairs. We hopped in the car and drove to the mystery destination.
"How was tour?"
"It was amazing. I had so much fun."
We then stayed silent while listening to the radio.
"What did you do while I was away." Sonny asked.
"Not a lot. I hung out a lot with Tegan." I said.
We kept on chatting until Sonny stopped the car. We were at the nature park.
"Let's go." He said.
We got out the car and started walking. After a bit he stopped me.
"Close your eyes."
"What?"
"Close your eyes. Just do it." Sonny smiled.
I was a bit confused, but I just went with it. I closed my eyes and he wrapped his fingers around my wrist.
"Sonny please don't make me fall." I said.
"I won't. Now go to the left." He said.
As I did what he said I tripped on something, but two strong arms wrapped around my waist and saved me from falling. As I was back on my feet Sonny started laughing. My eyes shot open.
"That's not funny. I was about to die!" I shouted.
"I told you I wouldn't let you fall and by the way you're being dramatic." Sonny laughed again.
"No, I'm not."
Okay, maybe a bit.
"Yes, you are." He said.
"Whatever. Are we there?" I sighed.
"Yes, turn around."
I turned around to see a blanket on the grass and a basket.
"Oh my god. It's so cute."
"I'd do anything for my princess." Sonny said.
I looked at him. He was smiling just like me.
"Thank you so much." I said.
I threw my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. He instantly hugged me back. I left a kiss on my head.
"I love you." He said.
I pulled apart and looked up at him. This is the first time he's said, 'I love you'. He looked at me unsure whether he said it in the right moment or not. I was a bit taken aback but as soon as I realised what just happened I answered.
"I love you too."
I was so happy that I cupped his cheeks and kissed him.