7

I'm so excited for today. I can't wait for Sonny to come here. He's going to pick me up soon. He invited me on a date. He's taking me to the cinema. I'm also nervous. What if something goes wrong? Suddenly the doorbell rang. I looked at myself in the mirror one last time, making sure to look at least okay. Then I ran to the door and opened. A smiling Sonny appeared.
"Hey, you look beautiful." Sonny says.
"Hi. Thank you." I said.
I blushed a bit.
"Are you ready?" He asked.
I nodded before taking my purse. We started heading to his car. We hopped in and we drive to Westfield. As soon as we got there we went to get the tickets. It was still a bit early, so we just did some shopping. After that we got some popcorn and got into the cinema room. The film started. It seemed cool from the trailer I hope it's going to be as good. We were sat next to each other. While sitting our arms brushed and I felt a tingling feeling in my stomach. Keeping his eyes on the screen he intertwined our fingers. As soon as he did so I looked down at our hands and then looked up at him. He did the same and even though it was quite dark in the room I could see his smile. I smiled too. He's always so cute and cheeky and just like me he's a romantic person. Every time I'm with him I feel this warmth that makes my heart beat furiously. Every time I look in his eyes I get lost in those blue skies. Every time I hear his laugh is wanting to laugh too. Every time I see that his hair is it want to run my hand through it, to put it back in place. The film kept on going while I was thinking and without realising it we were already half way through it. As always there a small break in between the two parts of the film. The lights turned on and Sonny looked at me. He had a wide smile on. I smiled back at him.
"Do you like the film?"
"Yes. It's cool."
Soon after the light turned back off and we kept on watching the movie. Suddenly I felt his arm around my shoulder, and I rested my head on his. When the film finished we got out of the cinema and decided to get a frozen yogurt. We sat in the booth talking about the movie we saw. I couldn't stop smiling as I heard him talking. Eventually we went back to my house. He walked me to the door. I opened and stopped at the door frame.
"Do you want a cup of tea?" I asked.
"I'm sorry I can't, I have to go to the studio." Sonny says.
"Okay."
"It was nice to spend time with you." He said.
"I can say the same. We should do it again." I said.
"Yes. Yes, we should."
He was staring intensely into my eyes just as me. I got lost in his blue ones. Slowly he started leaning on me. We were inches away. I closed my eyes and he closed the space between us, crashing his lips on mine. We got lost in the sweet delicate kiss that when we pulled apart he had to run away, otherwise he would be late. It was a nice day, that ended in the best way possible.