6

Margot's POV
"Margot!" Sonny shouts.
"Yeah babe?" I shout back.
"Come here a second!" He says.
I walk into his bedroom. He's sat in his bed, on his laptop and as I walk in his face lights up. I jump on the bed next to time, cuddling into his chest. We have been together for over three years, I moved in last year and he means everything to me.
"What's up?" I ask.
"I've just found this film on Netflix, do you wanna watch it?" Sonny asks.
"What's it about?" I ask.
"I don't know, some guy who's just lost his job, it's meant to be a comedy." He says.
"Sure." I say.
He turns the lights off and we put the film on. He wraps his arm around me and just before the end of the film, I drift off to sleep.

I wake up at 7am feeling really sick and sit up. I feel someone sit up next to me concerned.
"Are you okay?" Sonny asks.
I get the urge to throw up and run to the bathroom. I start vomiting and I hear someone behind me. He takes my hair out of my face and puts a hand on my back. After a few minutes, I slump back onto the wall  and he disappears, coming back with a hot water bottle. He helps me up and back into bed and we stay there for an hour until I feel better.
"How are you feeling now?" He asks.
"Better I guess." I say.
"Do you want to go out for the day, take your mind off it?" Sonny asks.
"Yeah."

We go out and get back at 8pm and go straight to sleep. Again, I wake up early and run to the bathroom throwing up.
"Hey, is everything okay?" He ask's.
"Ugh, I don't know what's going on. I feel terrible." I say.
"Do you think you might be pregnant?" Sonny asks.
"I don't know, maybe."
"We can see. Don't worry, you're going to be okay." He says.
I nod and he sits next to me, hugging me. He helps me back to bed and left for half and hour. He came back with a test.
"Wait, what if I am?" I ask.
"Then we're gonna be fricken parents! Don't worry, it's going to be okay." Sonny says.
I take a deep breath and go to the bathroom. After a few minutes I let him in.
"What does it say?" He asks.
"I don't know, I'm to scared." I say.
"We'll check together." He takes my hand as we look.
Positive. I look over at him. He has tears in his eyes.
"I can't believe it, I'm gonna be a Dad, this is the best day ever!" He pulls me into a hug. "I love you so much!"
"I love you too!" I say.