Chapter 14: The Final Battle, Part 1 (Apocalypse Day)

The battle between all of the the Mario and Sonic characters and the Organization Takasuki has started as everything goes into all out war. The Final Battle has begun.

(*Cues: World Map 2-Sonic Forces*)

Mario and Sonic gather with the Freedom Fighters and all their allies shortly after the skies turned red.

Mario: This is it, the day we've all been waiting for to end this!

Sonic: We have to act quick because the Organization Takasuki's plan is about to go do.

Everyone agrees and nodded their heads yes.

Knuckles: There's no more time this is our last chance to restore back all realities!

Peach: Indeed this is the moment we've all been waiting for!

Silver: That's right it's time we take back what's ours!

Luigi: But when the battle ends we'll all have to part ways.

Tails: Yeah it's gonna stick especially since we had an amazing adventure.

Amy: True especially since once we defeat Takasuki, the damage that they caused our worlds will eventually be undone and our worlds will separate turning everything back to normal.

Daisy: But there's always a chance for use to see each other again.

Cream: Yeah so maybe we'll see each other again after everything is back to the way it was.

Wario: It will be unfortunate.

Shadow: Enough talk. Save the goodbyes for later. We have to go into battle and ends this.

Waluigi: Yeah he's right time waits for no one.

Espio: Then let's get going.

Bowser Jr: Hey losers!

The villains are seen getting ready to head out.

Bowser Jr: Why are you all sitting there talking we have a battle to fight!

Bowser: Yeah don't sit there and talk while everything gets destroyed we gotta move! Now!

Eggman: Indeed! The longer we stand here the more time we waste so let's go!

Mario: Right we got no time to waste.

Sonic: We've come this fair so their's no going back now.

Mario and Sonic: LET'S SHOW THEM WHAT WERE MADE OF!!!!

All the Mario and Sonic characters: YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

At the Organization Takasuki's hideout

(*Cues: Kingdom Hearts 3 -Scala Ad Caelum Field Theme- Extended*)

Meanwhile Yami and the Organization Takasuki have one last meeting before heading to the battlefield.

Yami: Today is it. Today is the day that the age of violence and endless evil is over. Now we head for battle and this will be our last battle before we create a new timeline of love and peace.