*Main story*

Izuku: Honestly can't you just surrender make my job easy?

Overhaul: Your kidding right?  From where I'm standing your stuck on defense.

Izuku: Oh please with my quirk it's like I've been using thunder when I got access to thundaga and mega flare.

I saw overhaul pale at this.

Izuku: Lets kick it up a notch. March mad black knight.

A black sword appeared in my hand as my body and weapon were wrapped in a black mist.  I even felt mad enhancement trying to make me go berserk.  Reinforcing my body I got close to overhaul.

Overhaul: What?!

I drove the pummel of the sword into his midsection.  I quickly back off as a hand tried to grab my face.  So his quirk activates through touch.

Izuku: How'd you like thundara?

He didn't reply and started to attack me.  Though looking at his face he was pissed.  As the stone spears got close to me I used the sword in my hand to smash them.

Overhaul: Why.Wont.You.Die!

Izuku: March magus killer.

The instant I finished speaking my connection to the mad knight got cut off. I quickly reinforce my body and prayed this didn't backfire.

Izuku: chronos rose

Getting in Overhaul's face I unleashed a fast barrage of attacks.

(If you've never played FGO and want to see the basis of this ability)

Once I was back in my spot time caught up to me and I had to clutch my chest as my whole body was racked with pain.  Unable to moce till the affects of Assassin's NP wore off.

Overhaul: Got you now.

Before he could attack the room rumbled, before cracks appeared in the ceiling.  Noticing the roof might collapse in I ran towards Sir, Mirio, and Eri.  I got to them just as the room became filled with a collapsed building.  When i came to I heard crying outside the rubble, as well as Eri sobbing.

Izuku: Eri what's wrong?

Eri: Because Mr Le million is hurt cause of me.  You might also die Arsenal.  I don't want more people hurt cause of me.

Izuku: My name is Izuku Midoriya.  Now I can't die or get seriously hurt.

Eri: why is that?

Izuku: Cause I got to stick around so you don't spill my secret identity.

With that I pat Eri's head not before rumbling was heard above us.  Not long after Ryukyu in her dragon form pulled the last of the wrecked mansion off of us.

Sir: Thanks for the rescue.

It was kind of interesting to see a dragon nod.  She turned back to normal before speaking.

Ryukyu: Did you stop him?

Izuku: I doubt a building falling on him would stop him.

As if on cue he burst out of the ground having fused some of it into a new body.

Overhaul: I'm done playing around with you!

I notice Nejire and Ochaco get in his way, yet my body still moved on its own.

Overhaul: Damn flying pest.

*Nejire POV*

Me amd Ochaco got in front of a now monstrous looking Overhaul to hopefully stop him.  Next thing I knew I felt something warm and wet on my cheek with a green person in front of us.  Finally feeling my brain clicking into reality I noticed Izuku in front of us with pieces of stone pierced through a leg and his shoulder.

Nejire/Ochaco: Arsenal!!!!

Nejire: Why did you......how did you......

Izuku: Glad you two are ok

Overhaul: Are they precious to you?  Then I'll kill them before you

Izuku: Don't you lay a finger on them you son of a bitch!

I think I fell in love with Izuku all over again.  He charged his circuits again but on top of the usual emerald lighting there seemed to be a darker almost forest green arcs of electricity as well.  Got to ask Izuku about that later.

*Emerald*

I smashed the spikes off of me.  I faced the monster in front as I reinforced my body to it's limit.  I connected to archer and Gilgamesh.

Archer: Careful kid with how beat up you are UBW might go haywire thinking your me.

Izuku: 'Use rule breaker the moment it shows signs please.' Twin march King of Heroes and Hero of Justice.  Combo skill unlimited Babylon works.

I watched as Overhaul gets surrounded in the area skill I created.

Gilgamesh: I'll lend my power for only 5 minutes.  Be grateful mongrel.

Izuku: 'More than enough.  Thank you oh great king.'

I started jumping from sword to sword moving my body in three dimensions around Chisaski who keeps trying to hit me.

Overhaul: Sit still you pest.

I manage to get a hit in on the guy which just infuriates him more.  He starts destroying blades to limit my movement.  The destroyed makeshift platforms just immediately get replaced.  All of a sudden I feel my connection to archer break.

Archer: Sorry any longer and you'd have swords growing out of your body.

I immediately cut off my connection to Gilgamesh since I didn't want to kill the man.  I'm nearly out of mana and my body is physically at it's limit.

Overhaul: Out of steam finally really a disappointment.

I watched as he tries to launch spikes at Ochaco and Nejire.  I forced open my circuits again, but something felt off as I felt power flood my body not just the pain of using mana.  Before I could even blink I was in front of Chisaki.

Overhaul: How the hell did you get up here so fast.

Izuku: This is for threatening my girlfriends.

I punch him in the face.

Izuku: This is for torturing Eri

Punch

Izuku: And this is for taking away my friends dream.

I pulled my fist back.  Before punching the man I noticed red vein like lines appear on my arm.  Note to self inform Mirio and All Might.

Izuku: SMASH!

When my fist connected I blew the rock body away separating Chisaki and his henchman in the process.  All three of us landed with a thud.

End Vs Overhaul.  Hopefully made this interesting.  Just one more chapter before the epilogue.  Sorry it took so long had a birthday to celebrate.  Next chapter is peace?