Izuku: Sir please watch over them, this is my fight.  He hurt a friend of mine, so I'll stop him personally.

Sir: Do it Arsenal bring him down.

Overhaul: If you won't leave then I'll just kill you.

He creates and launches more stone spikes towards Sir, Mirio, and Eri.  I reinforce my body and smash the spikes before they can get close.

Overhaul: What?!

Izuku: Sorry Overhaul, or should i call you Kai Chisaki, anyway I am your opponent.  The name's Arsenal, got it memorized?

Overhaul: Brat your nothing but a diseased individual.  What makes you think you can stop me?

Izuku: Oh I don't know maybe the face that my quirk wont be affected by your oh so prized bullets.

(Gawd I love making this Izuku sarcastic)

I reinforce my legs before running towards Overhaul.  He responds by launching more stone spears towards me.  I dodge them with bare minimal movement.  I got right in Chisaki's face before punching him in the gut.  Once he was doubled over I land an upper cut that knocks him on his back.

Izuku: That the best you got Kai?  Really for a big bad Yakuza your kind of a disappointment.

I notice one of his goons point a gun at me.  I just pull a matrix as the bullet goes right over head.  I quickly get back to standing upright as said goon tries to figure out what happened.  I knock the fodder out before throwing him towards his boss.

Izuku: Well now that that's over.

Overhaul: Arsenal!!!

Looking over I see Overhaul used his quirk to destroy his own body along with his subordinate's.  They somehow ended up fused together.

(Credit to Horikoshi for this amazing art)

Izuku: Round 2 already?  And here I was hoping to see if my friend needed anything.

Overhaul just attacks me not falling for my taunts.  I ended up dodging the attack.  Though I don't know if this is the affect of fusing with another person, but the stone spears are coming faster then before.  While yes I was dodging the points of the spikes kept catchng my costume and ever so slightly cutting me.  All this going on and the building starts shaking.

Izuku: Trying to bury us here Chisaki?

*Meanwhile*

Dabi: Tell me why we are stabbing the eight precepts in the back?

Twice: It's to get back at Overhaul for killing big sis Magne.  I miss her.

Mr. Compress: with our quirks bringing this building down should be no problem.