Some clarifications

Before we start...
Some points need to be cleared...
(This one is basically for the nibir and nauc fans! Who have watched the show.)
New readers (Non nibir fans) can totally ignore it :p

_______________________________________

What actually happened in those three months :

1) On the day of Nibir's marriage, Viraj got to know about the truth about whole Arti & Emails mess up , regretting and cursing himself for not trusting Nisha , he tried to stop her marriage with Kabir. But even after apologizing several times and insisting Nisha to marry him when Nisha rejected him , he decided to step back from Nibir's life, thinking it's his fate and redemption. There is no more drama that happened in show with Viraj and nibir , no more scenes/interruptions of Viraj in their three month marriage time.

2) The nibir house is actually viraj's only. But he deal them through some other person, he never came in front of them!! As Viraj just wanted nisha to live at a nice and safe place that's why he provided his house but without letting them know abt it!!

3) Nisha's love realisation part had viraj's important role in it. But that also didn't exist in this story!!
so no love realisation or imaginary love confessions 😝

4) In the London dance School admission interview Episode Kabir didn't fall because viraj , he slipped as their was some water on floor, and nothing else ! The remaining part is same. The auto rickshaw scene, nibir dance & almost kiss, and Kabir getting injured while saving bunty from the shock.

5) Viraj and Kabir aren't brothers. and vasundhra(Kabir's mother) and gangwal family never had any past connection!! All the while, She was in Dubai only .. unaware of nibir marriage..

6) Sumit(dolly's husband) was evil and while trying to trap Kabir in jewellery mishap , he couldn't get successful as cousin's found out that CCTV footage and jewellery bag , the very night of all the drama and So Kabir going to jail or Nisha falling from building , Doesn't exist in this story!!
Sumit was sent to jail as he was proven guilty and his chapter was closed!!

7) Nobody entertained Leela(dolly's MIL) anymore and sumit and dolly got divorced within 10 days !! So SuLee chapter totally closed!!
And dolly isn't pregnant.

8) 3 months completed ...
Nibir friendship and bonding was more stronger now. But his tickets for London arrived. Nisha happily bid him bye!! Not knowing 'the game' , that destiny going to play with her!!

------------NOW YOU'RE FINALLY READY TO READ THIS STORY----------------