After Effects

Coming out of the party hall,
Nisha walked through the lawn, lost in her own world. She was still shaken with whatever happened. She was blank , cluless and very disoriented. She shook her head and looked around finding herself near a beautiful fountain. She stood beside it with its support and took a few deep breaths and let the the tranquil sound of flowing water in a quiet atmosphere sooth her soul , giving her the much needed relaxation and comfort.

She opened her eyes, after a few minutes with a new determination. She can't be this weak, she isn't the Nisha she was years back! She can't let him affect her this badly! Not again! What did she think? She would never come across him ever? To whom was she lying? She knew somehow, somewhere and some day this is going to happen! And She had been preparing for that very day since a long. But still , when it all actually happened , She was unable to control her emotions. She unknowingly showed him how miserable he can make her and made her cousins worried too, but Not anymore!

She won't let him mess with her heart and mind , again. She's moved on! Yes! Years of pain , heartache and facing things on her own , alone , it made her change. This Nisha is different! More stronger than She ever was! With this new determination and confidence she walked back to her room, as she wasn't in any mood to entertain any questions by her cousins or have any kind of interaction with any known/unknown person. Overcoming the shock of seeing him, as she remembered her past, a sudden anger was built inside her , for him , but if anyone came accross her at this moment she might snap at that person, without any reason, so it was better that she get inside the confined space of her room, as soon as possible.

Once inside, she changed , freshen up and went straight to bed as she suddenly felt exhausted. She thought to sleep it all off and start tomorrow, a fresh. But the moment she closed her eyes, the only face she wants to avoid at any cost and have been trying to forget from long , came into the view. His face. His smile , and she was flooded with his Memories, all of them! happy, sad , beautiful and bitter ones too. His voice , his words were echoing in her mind.

~

"Mera naam kabir hai..
Logo ko hasana rulana meri hobby hai!"

"Pata nahi konsi manhoos ghadi thi jab me tujhse takraya tha!"

"Tumhe meri zaroorat hai"

"Mujhe teri , iss shadi ki ya teri dosti ki koi zarurt nahi hai! I'm better without all ur family drama!"

"Itna aasan nahi hai mujhse peeche chhurhana"

"Tu mera peecha kyu nai chhor deti yar? Problem kya hai teri?"

"Nisha Gangwal tune meri life bana di yar"

"Tune to meri life hi barbad kardi hai! Ab aur kya baki hai?"

"Mene iss shaadi ke liye haan ki to sirf tere liye"

"Mene is shaadi k liye han ki hi kyu thi yaar???"

"Drama Queen, Zinda Hu"

"Overacting over possessive , har cheez over hi krti hai tu..."

"Kuch to acha kiya hoga mene jo mujhe tu mili"

"Kya pap kiya tha mene ke tu mere gale pad gyi"

~