Preface

WARNING: This is the THIRD book to the Pure Bliss Series. If you haven't read the first two books of the series, Pure Bliss & Pure Misery, I suggest you read them before reading book three.

Pure Hope ~ Preface

Dear Diary,

Okay, so I have no idea what to say or how to start a diary... Let me start with my name. Then what I look like, my age, ...ect.

My name is Hope Collins.

I have long, dirty blonde hair & ice blue eyes. I'm pretty tall.

I'm seventeen years old & am a senior in high school.

I go to Meadow Lane High School.

I live in a small town named Meadow Valley.

I live with my mom & brother.

My dad bailed on us before my brother was born.

My brother's name is Ambition Collins. Weird name, I know. My mom said that she named him that because hope & ambition mean the same thing basically. My mom is big on weird names because she thinks that it's cool that her mother's name is Harmony & her name is Bliss. & guess what, harmony & bliss mean the same thing, so why not name your children with weird names that mean the same thing? Most of the time, Ambition is quiet. He has our mom's brown hair & our dad's green eyes.

My mom & I aren't really close at all. Sure she's a great mom, but it always feels like she's hiding something from me. I think it's her past. Whenever I've asked her, 'When you were my age...' questions, she's never answered them.

Ambition & I on the other hand are very close & talk about everything. He's fifteen- only two years younger than me, so it's easy to talk to him.

I do have a boyfriend... His name is Skyler. He has black hair. Amazingly dark blue eyes- like an ocean. The prettiest smile I've ever seen. He's everything I could hope for in a boyfriend. He's at the moment obsessed with his dark red motorcycle. He's kinda got the bad boy image going on... I sort of like this new change in Skyler. I'm sure if you rode with Skyler on his motorcycle, you'd love it too! I really like him...maybe love, I'm not sure. (Well, if you're not completely positive that you love someone or not, maybe you don't love them because you had to think about it.) I guess it's kind of weird that we haven't said I love you to each other considering we've been dating for two years.

My two best friend's names are Xavier Wate & Rose Epiphany. We've all been there for each other for as long as I can remember.

Xavier is really sweet & hilariously funny. He has light brown hair & light brown eyes with flicks of the color amber mixed in. His eyes are what draw you in at first. He can always find a way to make me smile. Just like practically everyone else in my life (no joke!), Xavier is pretty protective over me & would literally attack anyone that is a threat to me or hurting me. I love him in a totally nonromantic way.

Rose is no doubt, a fighter. She has a special talent of always getting her way in the outcome. She argues, would defiantly laugh at you if you told her violence is not the answer, but at the same time the most caring person I know. At least caring for the people she loves. You'd hate to be her enemy & would love to be her friend. Rose has extremely dark brown hair with green eyes. I'm insanely jealous of her shiny, soft coffee-colored skin. It's so beautiful, especially compared to my most-of-the-time pale skin that sunburns harshly. Rose will always be there for both Xavier & I. & vise versa.

So I've been thinking hard & can't seem to think of anything else you'd need to know about me. I guess if you don't know already, sucks to be you! So goodbye my diary which I will probably never write in again because what's the point? Nothing ever happens in Meadow Valley anyway...

~Hope

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I hope you've noticed that this story skips way ahead of the end of Pure Misery! This story will be about Hope & Ambition- Bliss's children. (But you don't know who they're dad is yet!) But don't worry! This story will also be about Bliss, Dylan, Dean, Matt, Bree, the basic characters that have made it this far into the story! I really hope you'll love it! Oh & sorry it took me like two weeks to post!

.......Comment.....Vote.......if you love it! ;)

~Mebby88