Chapter 8- Found

A/N: You've reached the end of the book, congratulations my friend! I hope you enjoyed and please give me some feedback! I'm always open for suggestions for my next book too :O ~Evie

<Mild language>

[Tiny Warning: Talk about suicide (no actions!) I just want to make sure I don't make anyone uncomfortable that has past experiences, it's part of my job as the author]

3rd person-
The two couples were ecstatic. They never really realized their love for each other, but they knew it was always there. And it always would be.

Naegi's POV-
Kirigiri and I hugged for what seemed like hours. She loved me! She actually loved me! With a small smirk she playfully kissed me on the nose and giggled. I just laughed and hugged her again. I glanced over at Togami and Fukawa who seemed to be hugging as well, but in silence. Every once and a while he would kiss her forehead and whisper something to her. I grinned, I'm glad they're doing good too.

Fukawa's POV-
I was relieved to say the least. Everything was better than I had ever hoped. Togami loved me, Kirigiri woke up and I didn't kill myself. To be honest, I've attempted suicide before but always failed and ended up in the hospital. My parents never were really there for me so I never knew what love meant or even how to love. But it all became clear after I met Togami. He really cares about me now and I couldn't just disappear without losing a lot of joy in my life. It's safe to say that I wouldn't be thinking about killing myself any time soon.

Kirigiri's POV-
After a few minutes passed we heard shouting in the hallway and all ran to see what the commotion was. It turned out to be Mondo and Ishimaru and Asahina and Sakura. Mondo and Taka had linked arms and were chatting fiercely with each other while Hina and Sakura simply held hands and smiled at one another. I grinned as well, grabbing Makoto's hand and leaning against his shoulder. He looked flustered for a second but then swiftly kissed me on the lips before smiling shyly. It seems we've all been cured.

Togami's POV-
The others had returned to their normal selves as well. I wonder how they accomplished that so fast...oh well. We were all fine and that's what matters. I took Toko's hand in mine and started to walk to the gym, gesturing for the others to follow. They did. When we arrived Monokuma was waiting with a bored expression on his face.
"Why do you maggots have to be all cured and shit, I was having so much fun watching you suffer! Oh well, guess i'll find a new motive. Aha! Here's one! (Presses big red button) NONONONONOOO!!! THAT'S THE DOOR!!! ACK!!! CLOSE ALREADY YOU STUPID THING!!!" The bear shouted angrily.
"Quick! Let's get out of here!" Kyoko shouted as we all ran to the giant metal door enclosing us in the school, Which was now wide open. The outside world. It was...fine. It looked strangely normal, like nothing had changed at all. We quickly ran outside right as the door slammed shut, setting off an alarm. We ran and ran until we reached a nearby park and collapsed in the grass. It took a moment to sink in...we were out! Mondo and Taka started to cry, hugging each other for dear life while Hina and Sakura just laughed and smiled in disbelief. Makoto and Kyoko hugged for a while in silence, just letting the moment sink it. I cupped Toko's cheeks and kissed her softly. She grinned and kissed me back, tears running down her cheeks. I wiped them away.
"We're going to be okay, we're out now, he doesn't control us anymore."

A FEW YEARS LATER~

Asahina and Sakura had gotten a small house in the country and opened up a donut shop in their small town after they had decided to be girlfriends. They both loved each other to the end of the world and always knew they could count on one another.

Mondo and Ishimaru had gotten an apartment in the city where they traded in "bro" for "babe" and had been dating for 3 years. They never got tired of each other and already knew that that they wanted to spend the rest of their lives together.

Togami and Fukawa had found a cottage far away from any cities or towns. It was a bit too quiet for some, but it was perfect for them. They had been engaged for almost two years before finally deciding to tie the knot. They loved each other more than anything and treasured every moment they spent together, they lived their life in pure bliss.

And finally~

Naegi and Kirigiri had been living in a small townhouse in the suburbs without a care in the world. Having been engaged for a few years they had already started planning their dream wedding. They spent their days watching old Sherlock Holmes tapes or playing Nintendo games together. It was perfect and they couldn't have been happier.

8 extraordinary teenagers. Coming together to defeat a sadistic bear who imprisoned them in a horrible school, now finally at peace. For the first time in their lives...they had finally been found.

^THE END^

932 words <3

A/N: I hoped you enjoyed this book, I sure enjoyed writing it! Please go check out my other stories while I come up with an idea for my next one!^^