Chapter 4 - A Day of Greatness *Note the Sarcasm*

(WARNING: THIS IS UNEDITED)
Heyeers loviess! Here's My bad boy Chap 4! :) I was hesitating about this chap but i decided staying with this. Have fun reading! ^^
P.S. This chap is dedicated to @worldgirlalwaysxx. Thanks for the cover sis! :)
***

CHAPTER 4 – A Day of Greatness *Note the Sarcasm*

My jaw just literally dropped the second I stepped out of Landon's car.

WOW

That's the only thing that is running in my mind. And from what I see in their faces, I bet so does Landon, Lily and Mom. I turned half of my body to face dad in our backs and he stood there proudly with his arms in his hips and as soon as he saw me, he gave me a very proud smile and the see-I-told-you look.

When dad talked about it to us back in our old home, I honestly didn't listen much. Partly because of the fact that I hated the moving idea and partly because dad just keeps on repeating it all over again to the point that it already sound like exaggeration.

But I just realize now that all that dad said was so unbelievably true. Our house before was nothing compared to this, in terms of the size of the house and the texture of it. Well, yes of course, it was cozy, small yet beautiful and I love it. But this! This is way bigger!

We are standing outside the white fence of the lot near a wooden bench before walking pass the front lawn’s pavement  with really healthy green grass surrounding it - it looked almost fake but really isn't. We continue to trail our steps up the small stairs to reach the porch with a small round table and 2 chairs enveloping it which is colored black that matched the white paint of the porch that is located at the left side of it.

Dad did the honor of opening the front door and stepped inside first. There is this small corridor we passed before really entering the huge house.

To the left side of the place was the large spaced living area which has a spherical table that has a gray carpet under it, surrounded by sofas. The sofa in the center which was facing the window that could see the patio of the garden is the largest whilst the other two at the sides are smaller. Next to the living area is a small wall that is separating it from a mini bar which was still at the moment empty. And at the edge of the left side, was the kitchen. It has gray marble surfaced countertop which has white kitchen cabinets overhead it. In the middle of the kitchen stood another marble surfaced countertop with black stools beneath it.

On the right side of the house, the fire place comes to view. There is also this large couch facing the fireplace and between it is a rectangular wooden table. Next to the fireplace is a vacant space that has another small corridor in which I believe is leading to the door of the master's bedroom. Before the bathroom at the edge of the right side of the house is a black colored spiral staircase that led to the 2nd floor. However we did not go up yet and instead went to the backyard through the back door. At the left side of the backyard was the swimming pool, a big rectangular swimming pool. And on the right side is just an empty backyard with an oak tree standing alone. Dad led us to the right side of the lot where the garage is found. Dad opened it immediately, pressing the remote and the doors dramatically flew up, showing us the ford that dad mentioned. It was placed at the end of the garage and from the looks of it; I can tell it could fit 7-8 cars in it. After the garage, mom was excited about the garden at the other side of the lot. She loves plants and flowers. Although she's a busy dentist, she always finds time to take care of her beloved plants.

After examining almost every inch of the ground floor, Landon whispered something to Lily which looked quite suspicious then gave her a piggyback ride.

"Good luck finding the best room!" he started running with Lily in his back.

"Hey! No fair!" I yelled as I sprint towards the house heading to the 2nd floor.