Chapter 8: Dr. John

Zambie: For anyone who knows me now as Lissy I refer to myself as Zambie and I would like it if you guys did that too. There's actually a pretty funny story behind it. When I was younger my older brother looked over at me and told me that I looked like a zombie and my dad told me that the feminine version would be zambie so now I get called Zambie around my family.

My pronouns are she/her just in case anyone was wondering.

Dixie P.O.V.

I walked around with my baby in my arms when I bumped into someone and fell to the ground holding on for dear life. I looked up to see a metal hand reaching out.

"I'm so sorry ma'am this green bean here doesn't know how to apologize," Cyborg said winking.

"It's no problem, wow you guys are the teen titans!" I said excitedly when in reality I was dying. 

 "Yeah, we are well we used to be until we disbanded two years back," Raven said smiling at me.

My hair was in a boy cut and my baby boy John was crying with his sad blue eyes spilling tears.

"Let us walk you to your home," Starfire said pushing Raven out of the way.

"Yeah sounds great, I'm Dix by the way and this is John he's around a month old now," I said holding out one hand to shake. This should be a time and a half.

Raven P.O.V.

I knew that I knew her from somewhere but I just couldn't tell. We approached a huge house. It was painted bright blue and had three floors and had a white fence outside. She jumped over the fence with her baby in her arms. A man white black hair came to the door and held Dix's hand saying something to her and nodding to us.

"Everyone this is my brother Jason you guys should come in I owe you guys for walking me all the way over here don't I?" the girl asked with a hand in her short black hair. Her blue eyes sparkled with a familiar twinkle. That was Robin.