Chapter 6: Superfriends?

Dixie P.O.V.

I sat with Garfield, Victor, Racheal, and Kori. I recognized two girls from across the room. Megan and Artemis sitting with a black-haired girl. I got up and excused myself from the table. Zatanna.

"Hey Zatanna, how's Tim doing?"

"You would know if you called once in a while. Speaking of Tim, we broke up which again you would know if you even talked to your family except for Jason." Zatanna said in a disgusted tone.

"Jason was the only one who came to visit so, you can chill out Zatanna. Besides I'm here with my team and I wanted you two to meet them."

"Fine but if they aren't cool enough for us then we're leaving," Artemis said in a snotty voice. They always act like this even when they don't need to. They act like the older sisters that I never needed.

"So, how's Wally doing?"

"Fine, he wants to be more than just partners but after what happened with Blake, I want some time to not be in a relationship but we have fun on dates. Roy got together with Donna so Wally was the obvious option for me." I said looking at Artemis who went to sit next to Kori.

"Hi, I'm Artemis and this is Zatanna. You guys just want to go around the table and give your names." Artemis said now smiling. Zatanna now had a smirk on her face which meant she was happy.

"I am Kori."

"I'm Racheal."

"Name's Victor."

"I'm Garfield pretty lady."

Artemis and Zatanna laughed at how different their introductions were and started talking to them on their own. I looked to my right and saw a head of red hair. The boy looked my way and walked over. It was Wally. 

"Hey everybody. I brought Roy and Donna. Artemis and Zatanna, how are you?" When had he become so civil? Either way, I was impressed with his attitude towards Artemis. They had a thing going on when we were younger and broke it off to the fact that Wally was looking at other girls and Artemis was kissing other boys. 

It was a good thing that they broke off otherwise I would have been alone forever. It's kind of funny with all of these super kids sitting around a table eating pizza. We could almost be a little group. Who needs to be the leader of The Titans when you can be a Superfriend.