🌪Scooby Dooby Doo!🌪

Izuku as shaggy. 

You a daphne

Bakugou as Fred

Mineta as scooby

Ochaco as Velma

IM A HEX GIRL! AND IM GONNA PUT A SPELL ON YOUUUU!!!

Lmao they did Velma dirty when she wanted to be a hex girl and they picked daphne. 

Play the song when I say too.

You fixed your eyeliner and looked in the mirror one last time. "Y.n! It's not safe you can't go out there! The monsters gonna get you!"

"Shut up Bakugou! I'm done with you, you can't tell me what to do anymore." You stood up from your chair and nodded at the Hero Girls that you were ready to perform.

In the midst of all this mystery solving, you were losing him. To traps! You were furious and was determined to sing in front if that crowd. You loved the spotlight. And it was your time to shine!

You sat on the stage chair with a cloak on waiting for your cue. Fog filled the stage and overflowed into the crowd.

"Your unfeeling heart imprisons me. Careless eyes, too blind to see. Empty words, an iron cage. Broken heart, bleeding rage. Can't wait for you and me. It's time I break free"

"Trap of love. Snared by desire. Trap of love. Burned by your fire. Trap of love. Snared by desire. Trap of love. Beware the trap of love!"

"Let me be, it's time we part. Set me free, un-cage my heart. Can't wait for you and me. It's time for you to see. Trap of love. Snared by desire. Trap of love. Burned by your fire. Trap of love. Snared by desire. Trap of love. Beware the trap of love....."

The crowd whooped as you headed back to your seat putting back on your cloak. When the fog became thicker you switched out with a dummy and hid behind stage.

Your heart was racing at a thousand miles per hour, like it normally does whenever you guys set traps. Your heart was always racing whenever a mo star was chasing you guys. When the monster swooped down to grab the dummy it needed up getting caught in a trap.

Thank god for Bakugou's trap expertise. You ran out from the stage to see who the 'monster' was. "Y.n! Your safe!" He said running from the wings to hug you.

He engulfed you in a hug, squishing you. "Bakugouu!" You whined, "Let me go, of course I'm fine!" You said trying to get away.

"Who's the monster?" Izuku said timidly approaching.

"I'll tell you who it is." Ochaco said getting ready to pull off the mask.

-----------------------

432 words

This is literally shit. Just a filler chapter. Like a filler episode.

I'm just omg-

The other girl who runs my account has been lazy af too that's why like the chapters been terrible lately.

I have work, school, a house to take care of, nobody ever cooks so I have too. Then I have to make time for my friends. Then I have to do my hair, then I have to work on my music and art portfolio

Then I have to watch anime, and do you know how LONG it takes to get my house to work! I cant take the subway cause I almost kicked somebody's ass! Traffic is terrrriiibbbleee and walking makes my feet tired.

I'm literally a waitress at a costume restaurant! And the customers are literall creeps! I feel like I'm Maid Sama minus the handsome boy who stalks me. My siblings do nothing around the house, my sisters pregnant and now we're gonna have more twins running around.

I'm just so stressed and I feel like I have gray hairs. And my only escape is the internet where I write fanfic for bored 14 year olds. But the love you guys give me makes me happy.

Sorry for my miny rant, I'm pretty sure most of you skipped it. But if you didn't, thanks for reading and don't forget to comment and vote. Love you guys

💙💙💙💙