Chapter Twenty-Four

Start from the beginning

Confusion flickers over Sam's face, and then it seems he realizes something. "Ohhh, you're Sam's boyfriend?"

My eyebrow shoots up. "Yes, but why are you speaking about yourself in third person?"

Sam chuckles and finally lets go of the other guys hand. "I'm not Sam," He extends his hand to me. "I'm his twin brother, Reagen."

"What?" West and I ask at the same time. I shake my head, not believing it for a second. "Sam doesn't have a brother!"

Sam frowns, his eyebrows crinkling. "He hasn't told you about me?"

Just then Darren comes out, his 3D glasses still on. "Hey, guys?" He walks closer, and when he sees Sam, his eyes widen. "Holy shit..."

"Yeah, holy shit indeed!" West cries angrily. "Sam is with another guy, and is trying to say he is his twin brother! What a load of bullshit, huh?"

Darren's face breaks into a smile. "Reagen?"

Sam nods, confusing me even more. "Darren, it's nice seeing you again." My boyfriend pulls Darren into a tight hug as if he hadn't just seen him an hour ago.... Which he had. "I missed you, man." They pull back and Sam gives him a goofy smile. "So, Sam's gay?"

"What the fuck is going on?!" I asks hysterically. "Are you on his side and are feeding me bullshit?!"

Darren chuckles. "Reag, take out your phone,"

Sam takes out his phone and hands it to Darren. Then, Darren goes on to pull out his own phone, and dials Sam's number. It rings, but Sam's phone doesn't go off.

"He went through all the trouble to get a new phone, too!" West gasps. "You are diabolical!"

I smack my best friends head, and stare more closely at Sam- Reagen. His eyes have a yellow hint to them, and are more green than blue. His eyebrows, also, are thinner and his hair is a little longer as well.

Hm... Maybe I should've studied him closer before I went all crazy...

"Whoa... Sam has a twin..." I frown. "Why didn't he tell me? You don't live with your parents?"

Reagen's face contorts with anger and pain. "Long story that I will tell later," He quickly masks the pain and puts on a forced smile. "Where is Sam anyway?"

"He said he was going to his house to pick up his things, and then he's going to visit his son," I explain, still bewildered that my fiancé has an identical twin. "But you can come over if you like."

Reagen's face turns from somewhat pleasant to confused. "Does Sam live in his house, or do you guys both live in another house? And Sam has a son?"

We ditch the theater, finding that a secret twin brother is way more important than a kids movie. As we all pile into one car- since Reagen and his date walked to the theater- I explain everything that has happened since I first met Sam, to now.

"Sam just texted me that he's at Hannah's house," I inform the guys as I stare at the message. "He said that he will take pictures."

They all nodded, and a look of sadness passes over Sam's brother's face. He frowns for a second then looks up at me and smiles. "So... Am I gonna be your brother-in-law soon?"

I shake my head and explain what we are planning in doing. "We both want to be eighteen when we're married, so we were planning on having the ceremony a couple days after Sam's birthday, and have our honeymoon kinda be his present," I smile softly at the thought. "Hopefully you'll be here for it. Are you staying with your parents?"

That same look of pain and sadness washes over Reagen's face, and he shakes his head. "My parents... They kicked me out of the house when I was thirteen... I told them I was gay, and they flipped out, sent me away to my grandparents all the way in California, and lost all contact with me," He sighs and stares out the window, his hand clutching the guy he was kissing before, who's name is Harry and happens to be Reagen's boyfriend. "Sam was so upset, I remember him texting me all the time, crying to me during phone calls, just wanting his brother back. But our parents said no, fearing that Sam will catch the 'homosexuality'." He laughs bitterly. "Jokes on them, he was gay all along."

I smile sadly at Reagen and pat his shoulder. "I'm sorry, man." I look to the front, where I see West eyeing Darren, want in his eyes.

"Werren..." I mumble, causing West to slap me and Darren to glare at me with such an intensity, I could catch on fire.

"Werren?" Reagen asks, looking between the three of us.

I nod my head an point to West and Darren. "Yep, it's their ship name. You can just tell how much they like each other," Darren chooses at that moment to reach over and smack West on the face.

"Ow!" West cries and cups his face. "Was that necessary?"

Darren shrugs and nods his head. "Highly,"

Reagen laughs as his eyes glance between the two boys. "Maybe Darren just needs a change of heart."

Darren growls at Reagen before putting his attention back on the toad. When I glance at Reagen, he has a slight smile on his face, and my heart fills with joy that Sam wouldn't actually cheat on me, and that maybe now that his brother is here, Sam will be a little more content.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi readers!

Who's happy that it is only Sam's twin brother? Who's shocked Sam has a twin brother?

How's it goin, tell me. How was your day? Did you do anything fun? Did you enjoy reading this chapter? If you did, give it a vote!

Anyway, I subtly slipped in the title of my next book... *Cough cough* Change of Heart *cough cough* Which means it may or may not be a Werren book ;)

Who would be excited for a Werren spin-off? Tell me if you would and I might just make it happen :D

Anyway!

LOOOOOVE YA GUYS!

Thank u for all the votes and comments!

Oh, and the story may come to an end soon! :( But have no fear, because the first part of the spin-off will be up the second after I post the last chapter of ITIG!

Okay, bye bye guys!

Xo,

Alyssa <3