Watcher

3rd POV
The King held his gold by the door, waiting to award the adventurers for killing the goblins. The door opened.
King Tai: welcome ba-
Dutch: He needs a potion!
Y/N was covered in goblin blood as his body was lifeless.
King Tai: what happened?!
Sicilia: he fought a Hobgoblin! He is hurt, we don't even know what happened to him.
King Tai: let's go!
The king led them to an empty room and placed him on the cot.
King Tai: keep him alive, I'll find Gredna!
Sun and Mercury heard the commotion and ran to the room.
Mercury: Y/N!
Ren ran around the corner.
Ren: Wake up!
He ran over to Y/N and slapped him across the face.
Sun: that's not helping!
Ruby and Yang looked into the room as Gredna walked past them.
Gredna: alright out of my way, I have....this potion that I found in the back of my closet, it may or may not work.
In the distance a female figure looked at Y/N through a window as she pet a Beowulf next to her.
??????: Goblins......I may know the next plan. My little baby.....nights from now you will play the game of Cat and mouse.
The Beowulf looked at the hooded woman and let off a small Grimm noise.
With Y/N however, Gredna opened his mouth and opened the top of the potion and shoved it in.
Gredna: Drink it!
Y/N's eyes shot open as he shoved the potion away from him and began choking as he sat up.
Y/N: what the hell did you put in me?!
Gredna: good question.
She walked out of the room as Y/N held his head.
Y/N: what happened to me?
Dutch: well you're covered in Goblin blood after passing out after you fought a hobgoblin.
Y/N: was I hobgoblinated?
Yang: is that even a word?
Y/N looked at Yang.
Y/N: I don't even know anymore princess. I need something to drink my throat is so screwed up right now.
Mercury: yeah your voice does sound gone, what happened in that cave?
Y/N: I remember fighting....I remember a Hobgoblin and a bunch of the little goblins. Now I'm here.....Sicilia and Rick.
Rick: yes?
Y/N: don't give me money, I just want some sleep.
Sicilia: are you sure? I mean you fought a Hobgoblin, you helped out a lot, you made sure I wasn't uh....what was the word you used?
Y/N: Goblinated, I picked it up some years ago.
Yang: we discuss the payment in a little bit, would it be possible to talk to Y/N alone?
Dutch: oh uh....sure Princess.
Everyone walked out of the room as she pulled over a chair and sat down, along with closing the door.
Y/N: am I in trouble?
Yang: you look terrible.
Y/N: I look better than how I feel, but thanks for the compliment.
Yang: I mean....I don't mean it like that.
Y/N: that's nice. If you don't mind me asking, why did you want to speak with my alone.
Yang: because I wanted to know if you wanted to accompany my sister and I through the woods.
Y/N: wait? What?
Yang: well father wanted us to pick a knight to walk with us, since we've been bothering him to go out, he wanted Mercury to do it, but I wanted to ask you before the decision was final.
Y/N: I mean, sure I guess I can, when is it happening?
Yang: tomorrow.
Y/N's eyes widened as he sighed.
Y/N: I'll be by, waiting by the front door waiting, anything bad happens and we come right back here, the woods are a dangerous place, and now that I'm saying this something bad is going to happen.
Yang: you'll be fine, get some rest....Ruby is going to be badgering you with questions tomorrow about what happened in a cave, try not to get too graphic though.
Y/N: I can try.
In the distance the hooded woman smiled as she kneeled down and placed her hand on the ground.
?????: that Arthur child couldn't do it, why not a hoarde. Best of luck tomorrow Y/N House of L/N, you've had this one a long time coming.