One

"What are you wearing?" I looked at Winfield from head to toe. He's wearing a red t-shirt and imprinted on it is 'Amusing Amusement Parks will Amuse you!' and tiny pictures of baby animals riding the rollercoaster. He was at the same time wearing a blue jacket over it and a baseball cap, a surgical mask, and black shades.

"You look ridiculous." I added.

Winfield grinned broadly, "It's my disguise. You know I can't roam around exposing myself."

"And why's that?" I asked as I entered his blue Volvo and Winfield closed the door after me.

"Uh, hello? Paparazzi? Fan girls? Stampede?" he rolled his eyes playfully and started the car. Let me describe my time inside the car with each of them. With Eric, inside his black limo would just be full of dreadful silence. Even just going to the grocery store with him is completely awkward. He just doesn't say much and I know nothing about Eric. With Winfield? I had enough blabber and jokes for a life time, thank you very much. I had enough noise inside my ear and laughter that made my stomach feel like bubbles whenever I'm with Winfield, that's why the trip to the amusement park felt like just a minute.

With Dylan, on the other hand...well, he frequently uses his big bike and never rode his four-wheels. I've never had a road trip with Dylan so I don't know and according to the rumors I heard and read in TV's and magazines, Dylan is saving the backseat of his big bike for some girl he likes. Apparently, many celebrities claimed that they've ridden with Dylan in his big bike but what is certain, none of those was true. Trust me.

"Alright, you have thirty minutes to enjoy the park." I looked at my watch, started the timer and looked up--

"Winfield!? Where the heck are you!?????" I yelled furiously, making the people look at me. See!? This is the hard part about babysitting Winfield. He's just so...slimy like a snake. He disappears so quick and we're supposed to be back home within an hour for I still need to cook dinner. Sometimes I think I'm the only one in the house who has a life T___T

"Winfield!?" I called out his name again, trying to look for a seventeen-year-old-kidnapper-looking guy.

Ten minutes had passed and I spotted him near the carousel, surrounded by midgets--I mean, kids. I approached him angrily and grabbed hi arm.

"Hey!"

"Where did you go to!?" Great. Now I'm acting like my mother.

"Relax, Elaine. I'm just giving these kids cotton candies. Here you go." he said and handed me a yellow cotton candy on a stick. I watched him as he bought more of the sweet candy and gave it to the kids who happily thanked him.

After he made sure that he had given the kids cotton candies, he turned to me, obviously smiling despite of his surgical mask hiding his big grin.

"What?" he asked, tousling my hair.

"Why are you doing this?"

"'Cause I like ruffling your hair. It's so smooth."

"No," I swatted his hand from my hair, "I mean, why did you gave them cotton candy?"

Winfield gradually removed his hand from my hair and removed his surgical mask. I waited for his answer. He had always been like this. He likes to go to amusement parks and give the kids something--balloons, candies, popcorns, toys...anything that he knows will make them happy. Sometimes, even though he is busy, he suddenly disappears from the studio or from the taping and then he'll come back an hour later with a different expression on his face.

"Winfield--"

"Want to ride the rollercoaster?" he smiled broadly as though I didn't ask him a question. Winfield grabbed my wrist and led the way to the rollercoaster. I looked up at him. His back wasn't the same that I remembered it eleven years ago. His back is now broader, more manly. And I never took notice that he grew so tall that I looked like a little kid next to him.

"You two were gone for almost an hour." Eric stated the obvious. He was sitting in the living room, watching the blackness on the flatscreen TV and even though he tries to hide it, it's obvious he was waiting for us.

Winfield jumped on the empty space next to Eric, rested both of his feet on the table, and switched on the TV. He's back with his usual, childish self.

"What do you want for dinner?" I asked, tired.

Eric didn't answer for awhile but Winfield went on with his lists of favorite food.

"Fish Fillet and Chicken Curry and Pork Chopped and Salmon and--"

"I'll just order some food from the restaurant." Eric stood up and went to grab his phone.

I looked at Winfield and he stopped, a secretive smile on his face. I can't distinguish this weird smile of Winfield. I never saw this before but it's different from his mischievous and teasing ones.

"I can cook some--" but before I could finish what I was saying, the door opened and Dylan came in with that sexy, exhausted look.

"Photoshoot?" Winfield asked, switching channels.

"Prescon." Dylan replied, falling on the couch with his eyes closed. I was staring at Dylan, taking in his beautiful face...those long eyelashes, making me want to look behind what's hidden underneath it...the perfectly carved nose, perhaps when I snuggle my nose against his, it would be...oh...and those reddish lips....

I gasped when Dylan opened his eyes and looked at me, a ghost pleasure drawn on his face, "C'mere." he commanded.

I flushed and shook my head, "Why?"

"Why?" he gave me an amused face. Winfield chuckled and switched the channel into a movie showing explicit scenes, making me glare at him. "You're asking me 'why', Elaine?" Dylan continued, ignoring Winfield.

"Yeah. I am."

"On the contrary, may I ask why are you staring at me with those lustful eyes of yours."

My cheeks quickly burned with his statement. I tried to glare at him but that teasing grin on his face made my brain hazy and unclear. Winfield let out another chuckle.

"Yeah, right. In your dreams." I put on a tough face and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Ah yes. My dreams..." Dylan leaned his arm against the backrest of the couch, and titled his body sideways so he is facing me, looking like his model-self. "My dreams would be with you in it."

My heart came into my mouth and as much as I try hard not to be affected with his words, still, those mesmerizing brown eyes of his made my stomach churning and my knees wobbly. Feeling like I cannot bear the emotions and feeling inside of me, I turned my back on them, "I'll be in my room."

"Oh, don't worry, Elaine. We won't take long. I'll just take a shower and follow you to your--"

I slammed the door shut, not letting Winfield finish but hearing his laughter.

That night, I dreamed about seductive brown eyes and Dylan's warm arms wrapped around me in a milky dimension.