Chapter 9 - Satisfied

A/N: Hahaha. You get this one, right? But honestly, it's kinda pathetic to call this a chapter. In one sentence, I'm not SATISFIED by how this turned out. 

Annabeth

"So... you guys are going to Warthogs again?" Calypso asked.

"Hogwarts, actually." I answered. "But yeah. I'm wondering what sort of excuse McGonagall is going to cook up in order to keep us in the school. And we ran out of Wizard currency to stay at the Leaky Cauldron..." a thousands of things came up in my mind. The experiment. The Raptor. My goodness. I needed a break. Wait. This was a break. 

"The Weasely family probably have place for you two to stay. As for me... I'll help Rachel." Humiya said. "In Camp Half-Blood."

"Okay." I said. "Tell our friends hi for us. This mission is taking longer than I thought."

"I know, right? I need to IM mom ASAP. And see Estelle too." Percy said. "That young lady must be so much bigger now."

"Maybe you guys can ask Sadie to get a day off with the portal for you guys." Humiya suggested.

"Like the all-knowing." Leo said. "Anyway, I guess, as the pilot of Festus Air, I should ask, were you guys satisfied with this flight?"

"Oh, definitely. Definitely Satisfied." Humiya's lips contorted into a smile. "It was an interesting trip. Anyway, I wonder if I can ever get to see Angelica in the camp. I have a feeling that when I get there, her sisters will be the only ones there. And I would have a hard time keeping the secret about the experiment."

And you thought this was the end? Nah. Percy and Annabeth do need somewhere to go if I finish here. 

Percy

"So here is the Burrow. Good luck." Leo said as he dropped us off in front of the house. Annabeth and I stared at them until Leo, Calypso, Humiya, and the metal dragon disappeared out of sight. It was starting to get dark.

"You knock." I said.

"No, you knock." Annabeth answered.

"You should knock." I said.

"You should." Annabeth said. "Or I'm not going to help you with trigonometry."

"Aw, that's not nice." I pouted. But I stepped up to the door. And took a deep breath in. As I drew the courage to knock, the door opened on my face, revealing Harry.

"Oh! Hey Ron! Percy and Annabeth are here!" Harry said. "Hey guys, come in!"