Chapter 25 Saying Goodbye

Start from the beginning

"Yep."

Charlie looked at Emmett, "Do you believe all this nonsense?"

"Yes, I was there. I saw the whole thing, Charlie. Otherwise, I wouldn't have believed either."

Charlie sat there and rubbed his face, "I can't believe it, my daughter is a demigod. That explains a lot, though."

"Well, I'm not a demigod, Dad. My mother isn't mortal. She's a goddess too."

"You said she was from here."

"She's from Greece."

"Don't tell me; Your mother is a Greek Goddess."

"No! The Greek gods are dead. Her father was Zeus."

"Oh, wonderful. Are you sure these people aren't delusional?"

Emmett snorts, Astrid glares at him, and he holds his hands up in surrender, "No, Dad, my parents are gods, and I know they're my parents. Besides, I didn't tell them, but I feel a connection with them."

"So, what do you want to do?"

"My parents want to take me to Asgard. They want to get to know me and meet my grandparents."

"How long will you be gone?"

"I don't know, Dad, but Thor said I could visit whenever I want, so that shouldn't be a problem."

"Well, Kiddo, I can't keep you from your birth parents, and I wouldn't want to. If this is something you want to do, then I support you. But what about your relationship with Emmett?"

"Oh, I'm going with her."

"Yeah, it would seem Odin is interested in getting to know Emmett."

Charlie nods, "Are you upset, Dad?"

"No, I knew that you would leave one day, I didn't think you would be leaving so far away. But as long as you can come back, I'm happy."

"Good, do you want to meet my parents and uncle?"

"Of course, Kiddo. Where are they?"

"I asked them to wait at the Cullen house. They should be here in a little while."

"Okay, let me go clean up," Charlie said as he made his way upstairs.

Meanwhile, at the Cullen house, Carlisle and the others were being regaled with stories of Thor and Loki's conquests and about Diana's time on Themyscira and her participation in WWI and her battle with her brother Ares. The Cullens sat there in shock. Jasper looked at each of them, "How old are ya'll?"

"By Midgardian count, Loki and I are 1500 years old, more or less. Still, young men," Thor tells them.

"And I am only slightly younger than them," Diana says, "But unlike my husband and brother, I have spent most of my life on the island of Themyscira," Diana says as she takes Thor's hand. Thor smiles at his wife and kisses her hand.

"How did you two meet," Alice asked.

"It was fifty years after WWI, and all I wanted was peace, so I moved to Norway," Diana tells Alice.

"Loki and I still had the habit of visiting Midgard without Father's permission to cause a little mischief. We went to a local pub, and I saw the most beautiful woman I had ever seen being harassed by some brute. I went to aid her, but Diana turned around and punched him out with one punch. And with that, I was in love," Thor said while Diana rolled her eyes.

"Thor introduced himself and expected me to fall all over him. But what did I do, love?"

Thor chuckled, "She shoved me out of the way and walked right passed me without giving me a second glance."