"So you find me good looking?" He asks raising his brows.

"I d-do" I say not sure where this is going.

"I know your ass do, cause you always checking me out" he says smirking.

" I gotta burst your bubble tho, I ain't gay" he says looking at me. I want to tell him that he's got it all confused, but he just keeps going so I don't interrupt him.

"But" he puts his hand on my face all of a sudden and I move back a little.

"But if you trynna fuck on the down low I'm in, like we could satisfy each other" he says with that smirk again.

"Nobody gotta know tho, just you and me. You feel me?" he asks eating a handful of fries at once.

I've never been more confused in my life.

"You could come to mines after school and shit like that. I mean your ass looks like a bitch with all them curves" he says moving his hands around.

"Makes me wanna hit damn" he says dryhumping the air. I just look at him with wide eyes.

"Just let me put my number in your phone, ma" he says stretching his hand to me. I give it to him and he looks at it before typing his number and calls himself so he has mine too. Well, that was easier than I thought. I didn't even have to ask.

"9%? Even your phone needs some charging" he says wiggling his eyebrows and I cough. When he hands me the phone my eyes fall on the name he saved his number with and it's 'papi' so I turn it off and quickly put my phone away.

Suddenly his hands find their way to my thighs and he rubs them slowly.

Uhm okay...

He rubs all the way up to my manhood and seconds later Deshaun hovers over me and starts kissing my neck. It feels really weird so I try my best to push him and when I manage, he hits his head on the ceiling of the car which causes him to hiss and go back to his seat.

"So you want this or not" he says annoyed gesturing to his pants and I squeak when I see a bulge in his pants. Is that...? Oh my God. I quickly look away to pretend I never saw that. Why would that even be there...what is going on. I'm so confused.

"I'm sorry but I'm not g-gay" I try to clear everything, because I think he misunderstood a lot of things. This is a misunderstanding and I don't want to see whatever is in there in his pants.

"What you mean you ain't gay, I ain't either. I'm just trynna help you out" he says getting louder.

"N-no you've got it all wrong, I don't do stuff like that therefore I do not need help" I explain to him and he scrunches up his face.

"So you ain't trynna fuck?" He asks frustrated.

"N-no thank you" I say with the hope that he gets it.

"I bought all this shit for nothing" he says looking at the food in the backseat that I also paid for.

"Wasting all my gas for ass that I ain't even get" he says under his breath. "What you looking at" he yells at me and I flinch.

"You lucky we doing a drop here later" he says looking at me with disgust.

He grabs the pack of donuts from my lap and throws it in the backseat making it disappear behind all the food. He gets out after and make his way to my door. He opens it and pulls me out with full force hitting me on the car.

"Any of this shit comes out of your mouth at school and you're done for lil nigga" he says through gritted teeth.

"I'll beat your fucking ass" he says tightening his hold on my shirt.

"You got that?" He asks to be clear and I nod rapidly.

"Good nigga" he says letting me go and starts walking back to his seat.

"Gay looking ass nigga acting like he don't want this dick" I hear him mumble and when I try to get back inside the car, he stops and looks at me.

"What you doing" he questions me in an angry tone.

"I w-wanna get back inside?" I say in a questioning tone.

"Naah, you ain't getting in my car. Find your way home" he says and gets in. I try to open the door but it's locked and he opens the window and throws my backpack at me.

"Fuck outta here" he flips me the bird and drives off leaving me there.

I look around at this run down and unfamiliar neighborhood and gulp. This is not good at all so I quickly pull my phone out to call miss Alyssa to come get me and the phone shuts down. "No, no, no" I say hitting the screen.

Thankfully, I see a taxi turning a street so I throw my backpack over my shoulder and run out of the parking lot chasing it. I guess he notices me because he makes a turn and drives back to where I'm standing.

"Get in, buddy" the driver rolls down his window and says. As soon as I step in, he stretches his hand towards me.

"Pay up" he says and I push my hand in my pocket just to find some change.

"You ain't got cash, I ain't gonna dash" he says looking at me.

"Please, my nanny will pay as soon as we get there, please" I beg him with folded hands.

"Oh noh noh, that's what I hate about this neighborhood. Y'all get in the cab and when y'all arrive at the destination, you run out" he says hitting the steering wheel.

"You lil boy...are no different" he says pointing at me.

"Please I could give you my phone" I say and show it to him. It's an iPhone.

"Let me see that shit" he says grabbing it from my hand and press on the power button a couple of times. "Shit ain't even working" he throws it back at me and I thankfully catch it.

"Get out lil boy, I ain't got time for this" he says.

"But ple-" and he cuts me off.

"Don't make me drag you out myself, nigga" he says loudly and I flinch. He doesn't have to tell me twice. I open the door, get out and he drives off making me lose all hope off finding my way back home.

What do I do

*****

What are your thoughts on

Jacob?

Deshaun?

The cab driver?