Introduction

Hi, my name is Sophie.

I am a girl with red hair and I live at the UK, although I was born at the US. My dad was a American and my mom is a English.

I had a perfect (well, almost) life until when I was 15, my father was assasinated by one guy i didn't know. All I had is that that particular guy was from StarVice Terrorists, a global terrorist group that bombs buildings, did genocide and many terrorism stuff that killed thousands and thousands of lives.

After I finished college with a Master degree in Robotics and a Bachelor degree in Computet Science, I met a guy wearing a tuxedo and he said,

"Are you Ms. Sophie?"

"Yes, why?", I replied.

"About your dad.... Well he was..."

"A spy", I whispered "I know"

"Have you finished college?", he said.

"Yeah. Hey, why is college related with what you wanted to say?"

"Relax, ok. So, our agency is looking for new spies or field agents and we were wondering if you wanted to join....", he said, scraching his head and turning his head to the right, like he is waiting to be shouted at.

"What if I joined the agency? What would I get?", I questioned him, staring at his eyes and humming at him, from soft to loud.

"Easy now. So you will receive $100000 per month."

"Ok, continue. Wait, is the currency in US dollars. If yes, does it mean that I will stay at the US?"

"Yes and yes. Then, all you need will be provided by us..."

"Does it mean I can order you to buy me a house?"

"Yes."

"A plane?"

"Yes."

"A kilo of gold?"

"Yes", with his almost angry face.

"A space travel?"

"ENOUGH!!!!!", he yelled until the birds flew away and half of the windows were shattered.

"Well, ok."

Then he dragged me into his car, then a helicopter came and picked us up.

"Welcome to the SGTFA, or the Special Global Task Force Agency, that deals with high rate crimes that has gone global, like terrorism.", he said.

Then, he gave me a tablet and suddenly, it turned on and it said something that is....