SECOND CHAPTER-THE HUNTSMAN

B.J has woken up to many things, Argent'D'Nurian girlfriends, Demons of many a variety and his darling wife.

But waking up to four different women in his bed was what he deemed an accomplishment and he rather enjoyed the peace and quiet.

A loud scream ruined it as he launched out of bed and stared out the window. A tall figure in black cloak stood at the centre of the village holding a man by his neck.

"Where is the beast in green?" The figure said in a deep voice said as B.J leapt out of the window ready to fight.

That's when he realised he was only wearing his boxers and as the figure turned to look at him it snorted in a mocking tone.

"This is the Doom Slayer? This tiny little kid?" The figure said as B.J growled.

"Hey! I'm probably older than you. So why are you causing a ruckus. Leave these people alone and let me enjoy the peace since you know my history."

"Well maybe next time you enter a new dimension you won't kill the pet of a god level entity." The figure said as large black wings unfurled from its cloak.

"This is getting annoying to deal with. Everytime, you keep getting yourself into this stupid shit that I have to deal with this.
Do you know how much I have to explain to my boss to not outright imprison you back in hell." The figure said as it hovered over to B.J .

"Seraphim, it is-

"Not your fault? My friend, you literally killed a dragon without even letting it say anything. Even if some of those supreme beings are bad, you could have at the very least found a better way to do it. Anyway, keep those friends of yours safe. I have enough dead people to deal with as it is." The seraphim said as it disappeared.

"Well that-

"He's naked!" One of the women said as B.J turned to look.

"Get him covered before he steals all our wives!" One man shouted as they handed a coat to B.J who just looked and them and walked back to the inn.

"What a weird world." He said climbing back into bed, avoiding waking the girls.

However elsewhere on a different plane of existence, several ginormous beings sat around a round table  all quiet.

"Okay my fellow beings, he is in our dimension. Unlike our rather dumb friends from his past realm, we are not going to antagonize him."

"But he killed my pet!" A feminine deity said as she slammed her fist on the table.

"Gamma, I'm surprised it wasn't already dead with all you put that creature through.  Also we are not going to get into okay! Let those mortals deal with him. I like living thank you very much." Another deity said as the others nodded.

"Ugh, fine. So what do we do if he does want to kill us because we did something to anger him?"

"Okay if it comes to that, we throw him into another dimension and let him be someone else's problem. All in agreement?"

All the gods and goddesses raised their hands.

"Okay, now hand me the celestial mead, I want to see which of these women that he ends up with?"

Back below on the mortal plane, B.J was dragged to a table as Dula called in more drinks.

"Sister, it's the morning. Why are we already drinking?"

"I've been sober for too long been a queen. I want to enjoy." Dula said as she chugged down another mug of ale.

"Um, B.J there is an issue. Due to something with our cross dimensional travel your suit had a minor problem.

"What? What's wrong with it?"

"All your riches got spread across the dimensions. And we apparently only have about 500 gold coins with us." Wraith Queen said as Cyberdemon was chowing down on fully cooked beast.

"With their eating, we are going to have nothing by the end of today. We will need to get a job." B.J said as he sighed before he petted the Wraith Queen.

"Thanks for letting me know. Please keep them in order. I'll search around for something that requires our unique collection of skills." B.J said as he got up and began asking around the bar.

"There is a city about a day's walk of here called Saturn City. They have an adventure guild where people are tasked with completing missions for money." One of the inn-goers said as B.J thanked him.

"Team, we're leaving." B.J said as he watched them completely ignore him.

"We're eating fuck off!" Cyberdemon said as she tore off a well cooked leg and cleaned it dry.

"We'll be broke if you guys order more stuff. We have got to get going if we are going to get anywhere." B.J said as they ignored him.

"Wraith Queen, use the dust." B.J said as she nodded at him before sneezing as a purple vapor flew out and enveloped the girls.

"Does anyone have a cart they feel like selling?" B.J asked as the girls had fallen unconscious.