First Chapter: Eat‚Drink and Rip amd Tear

God Slayer and his team were walking down the mountain as they entered a village. Cyberdemon was complaining.

"That Seraphim took my dick‚ they took my epic form." Cyberdemon cried as God Slayer shut her mouth.

He sighed seeing the long horns protruding from the sides of her head. She looked cute was all God Slayer could say.

He realised he could no longer be called the God Slayer as there were no more gods to slay.

"Guys. You can now call me B.J Blazkowics III. I don't kill gods anymore. Now what shall we d—

"Drink and be merry!" Rose shouted as the passing people looked at her.

"Well I agree. We are done and I don't see anyway back home. Let's get to a bar‚ I'm hungry." Jinx said as they headed for the nearest inn.

Entering the room went silent. Sitting at one of the tables they ordered a feast. Eating like a king they indulged in the food happily. B.J looked at himself in his visor. He looked old was all he could say. He had been through a lot. It was time to enjoy.

B.J suddenly felt his inner demons grinning as he dropped a bag of coins on the table walking out.

He examined his armour for a second.
It looked new. He tapped his shoulder as a cannon popped out. He looked to the sky as a dragon roared heading for the village. B.J ran toward it activating his foot boosters launching himself to the air.

"Humans you shall gro—

B.J decapitated the dragon landing with grace. He sighed going back to the inn and continuing to eat. The following crash of the now dead dragon sounded as the girls stared at him.

"What did you do?" Dula asked as B.J smiled.

"Just saved a village from a dragon."

Several men in puffy clothing entered the room. Several guards stood beside them.

"You sir‚ are under arrest for damage to this village." The one in front said as B.J chucked a bag of coins at him almost tripping the man.

"There now go buzz off." B.J said as he returned to eating his food.

"B-b-but your a poor man‚ you must have stolen this!" The man said as he pointed an accusatory finger at B.J

"Sir‚ I just came to this world along with all these girls. I have never met your annoying ass and don't see what you are doing in this village besides extorting money from the people. So please leave before kill you all." B.J threatened releasing all his killer intent at them watching as they began to shake and quiver like scared children.

"R-run!" The guards said sprinting out of there followed by the rich men.

The people in the inn began to clap in applause. B.J gave them a thumbs up.

"Now let me go get us a room‚ guys please don't overdo it. I know some of us have been sober for a while but don't go overboard." B.J said as he went to the innkeeper.

"How much for a room?" B.J asked as the lady grinned.

"It's 100 gold coins per week."

B.J dropped a bag of coins in front of the lady who looked shocked. She turned to look up at him.

"Who are you?"

"Just a badass with a demon loli‚ older sister‚ sometimes annoying knight and sexy seductress and a magical adorable alien girl." B.J said as the woman passed him keys to the room.

B.J went back to the table as Rose was drunk shooting profanities and dancing on the table‚ Dula had fallen asleep with a dumb grin on her face whilst Cyberdemon‚Wraith Queen and Jinx sat sighing in disappointment.

"I was gone for literally a couple of minutes." B.J said as he tossed Dula on his shoulder and grabbed Rose carrying them upstairs as Jinx and Cyberdemon followed.

Getting into the bed B.J sighed before everyone else joined him in bed.

"Good thing these beds are big." B.J said as they all began to fall asleep.

"This ain't so bad."

______________________________________
Too bad there aren't any RPG games which start like this😊

______________________________________
Novel skit.

AFTER_HOURS_WRITER's Doomguy stood facing PSYCHO-NOVELIST's Doomguy.

"Who are you?" P-N's Doomguy asked.

"I'm you but with more depth. Who are you?" AHW's Doomguy asked.

"I'm you but usually have more than one girl whose not human or is in my adventures or I am a girl."