Second Chapter: Get a Job

B.J was the first to awake as he saw Cyberdemon laying on top of him as he was entwined between Dula and Rose whilst Jinx slept as a cat on his face‚ Wraith Queen was just on the ceiling apparently sleeping.

To say the least this was not how he imagined his life to turn out. He got up as he began to get dressed. He checked himself in the mirror.

"Still looking good." B.J said as he headed for window noticing the snow. Several people milled about going with their lives.

"Wake up! We need to get some money rolling in." B.J shouted waking everyone.

B.J walked downstairs his allies followed all with varying looks of sleep.

"Uh‚ can I ask where the nearest guild is?" B.J asked as the landlady just walked towards the map and tapped on a village.

"About two day's journey from here to Baakl City where the guild is. Here's a map‚ just please don't get eaten. There are stronger beasts than dragons here." The lady said handing him a map.

"Oh okay then‚ thanks. Girls! Let's go." B.J said as Cyberdemon threw a punch at him. He ducked as he tucked her under his arm.

"Let's go. We have a long ways to go." B.J said as Rose jumped ahead followed by Jinx as Dula sighed walking beside her brother.

"I have my work cut out for me." B.J said as they began.

"I am not a girl‚ I was once a mechanized unit of destruction!" Cyberdemon shouted as B.J sighed leaving the village.

"Talk about life changing angels." B.J said as he felt a force watching him.

"That better be not another god who wants to mess with me. Because if you are‚ know that I will kill you‚ your children‚ your children's children and their children's children." B.J warned to the skies.

Unbeknownst to him it was not a god but something greater.