🍋Possessive!Chikage Kazama & Hijikata Toshizo •|Birthday Special|• Part 2🍋

Start from the beginning

"Kazama, what are you-" You tried to protest but he kept you quiet by roughly pressing his lips to your own. He licked your bottom lip with his tongue as if he was asking for permission, and of course you instinctively opened your mouth to welcome his warmth.

Your mind became blank and you didn't notice when he skillfully untied the kimono that took a while to put on.

Kazama became more excited when he heard you moan into the kiss as he touched your bare breast with his large hands. He massaged your breasts tenderly and allowed for his index fingers to work their way around your sensitive mounds.

The blonde-haired demon broke the kiss and trailed kisses down the nape of your neck and below, stopping only to leave marks along your bare torso.

"K-Kazama, we can't do..." You were interrupted as his mouth moved its way to your nipple. His fingers took that as a sign to progress toward your lower half. "We can't do this h-here."

Kazama ignored your words and continued to swirl the most sensitive part of your breast around with his tongue.

But as he was doing that, you began to moan louder from the touch of his fingers between your thighs. You closed your eyes and pictured that hand you were holding earlier, those long, slender fingers caressing your inner thigh and then inserting themselves into you without warning.

"Ah!~" You moaned way too loudly as he moved two finger around inside of your womanhood.

Kazama shifted himself so that his face was hovering above yours and warned, "If you keep being so loud, the owner will come and scold us for being intimate in their establishment. You wouldn't want to cause trouble for your favorite guest, would you?"

You shook your head, no.

"Good, because I can't stop myself now." He began to breathe heavier as he heard you moan more.

His fingers began to move in and out of you more rapidly. If he wanted you to keep quiet, he was making it super hard for you to do so.

"Kazama!" You blurted his name from the pleasure.

"What a bad geisha you are." He removed his hand and allowed for you to rest, grazing your clitoris as he moved his hand to your hip.

With his other hand, Kazama grabbed the fabric of your kimono that was close to your chin and put it into your mouth for you to moan into.

"I'm going to start the main part of your massage now." He teased.

You knew what he meant by this.

Kazama, half naked, reached under his kimono and stroked his hard member a couple times with the hand that still wet from fingering you.

At this point, you were burning with desire for him. All you wanted was for him to finally slam his cock into you.

You removed the kimono from your mouth.

"Kazama, hurry." You pleaded, staring up at him. "I need you. Now."

The male wasted no time slamming himself into you.

"Ow!" You winced.

Kazama leaned down and kissed away the few tears that fell down your face.

"Sorry." He tenderly apologized. "You're just so enticing."

After waiting for a moment to give you time to adjust to his size, Kazama began to move.

All you could feel was his member making its way around your insides. It was pure bliss.

Kazama's muscular body loomed over your own and you allowed your hands to run wild.

They grazed his abs, then squeezed his raging biceps, and lastly caressed his beautiful face.

You moaned louder as Kazama sped up his pace.

His red orbs stared at your face. Every emotion you displayed as he rammed into you, he wanted to see it. He wanted to focus on how you expressed your pleasure. He wanted to know that he was doing a good job satisfying you sexually.

You moaned and entwined your fingers into his hair, bringing his face down so that your lips could meet. But right before they could meet, he sat upright and removed himself from you.

"K-Kazama?" You were confused by this. But he helped you slip your arms out of your kimono.

The man propped you up and gradually flipped your body until you were on your hands and knees.

This time he gently inserted himself into you and rested his hands on your hips. This position allowed for him to see another side of you.

Kazama bent over and nipped your shoulders as he was moving, then he decided to rest his head on your back for a bit, basking in the sweat that had built up there.

You felt his member hitting deeper inside of you and felt your arms getting weak, so you lowered your head and rested on your elbows. This made Kazama kneel upright again.

The sound of your bodies colliding, heavy breathing, and moans filled the room.

"Kazama... I'm close..."You managed to breathe out.

"Me too." He bluntly stated as he sped up the pace. He let out a moan as he felt your insides tighten around his member. He couldn't stop himself from pouring his seed into you as he felt you climax.

You turned over and laid on your back while Kazama plopped down right over you.

After the both of you regained normal breathing patterns, he removed himself from onto of you.

"Hopefully you'll get pregnant." He bluntly stated.

"W-What?!" You were taken aback by his sudden statement.

"I don't like you being around other men, so hopefully with this you can bear a child and quit this place." He blurted.

You laughed at this and began to sit up.

"Your logic is absurd." You picked up the kimono and wrapped your naked body with it.

"Why is that?" He asked with all seriousness.

"Because if you had asked me to marry you I would have quit this job right away." You stated.

"Then marry me." He rested his forehead onto yours. He gently took both of your hands into his own and tenderly kissed you.
~~~~~

The end! Hope you enjoyed some steamy time with our favorite demon!