Seductive, cute, funny... check!

But...

 the one thing weird was that-

I felt... strange around him. I haven't felt this kind of emotion or...anything with anyone before after I dumped my previous boyfriend but it seems so normal...comfortable...meant to be.

foreign and dangerous...yet nostalgic

That's what I felt with this guy...

but...

 maybe thats what I like

||-||

"Are you ready for the little project tomorrow?" Jungkook suddenly asked, making you drop your corn dog.

"Uh... not really haha! Dissecting is not really my thing because I have a sensitive stomach," You chuckled, already feeling a bit queasy just at the thought of dissecting a poor little animal just for a class.

"Well I don't think it's going to be that bad," He rolled his eyes as he smiled "I heard the teachers are going to fuse the classes together and we all have to pick our partners... 5 people each table/project,"

"Oh! Is that so?" You smiled, acting like you're interested in this topic when you werent. LIke you said before, you did have a sensitive stomach.

"Yeah... so would you like to be my partner with your friend who sits next to you?" Jungkook asked, making you nod in agreement. "Awesome! T-the thing is... I really want to be a surgeon one day so I'm trying to do my best in these kinds of things,"

"I see... I really want to be a detective or lawyer... something like that," You chirped 

"That's so cool!" Jungkook smiled, continuing to eat his corn dog.

You join him and actually finished your food, your cheeks now full of goodies.(the food). You saw that Jungkook was looking at you, him obviously interested in how you ate and had some positive reaction towards it.