11

(HI how are you today? I'm doing fine... NOT MY CRUSH IS SO HOT HAHAJAJJAJA)

"ARGH," You screamed, melting into a pool of embarrassment on your bed. Your face was a very bright color of pink and you kept on scratching your head over and over again.

You could still remember the time he hugged you, after the little dat- *cough* hang out.

You literally kept on replaying the time where he tightly hugged you, literally no space in between, making you hard to breathe. But, It was really cute that he would do that... 

Maybe this accidental 'date' might go okay... 

and maybe it's finally the time I'm going to find someone who can fill in the cracks of my heart... and I can finally feel happier, relaxed and comfortable.

I dont know if hes the one... But I'll try to make it work.

You decided to go through tiktok, looking at all the interesting content that was posted when suddenly, a message so much like an amber alert popped up on your screen. You skimmed through the message before your eyes widened, heart beating at a fast pace, and reread the message again.

Your mouth dropped when you saw him... that guy from the bathroom who tried to do some kind of assault you.

was on the news.

________________________

WARNING!

Please lock all your doors and windows immediately! One of our students form Korea High was murdered in his own home at 8:30 pm. Please, this is a risk to everyone's lives in this area and there will be a very high chance there will not be school tomorrow because of this reason. The murderer was spot to have a black and white suit with a bunny mask. THe mysterious monster has repeatedly stabbed the victim in his stomach and had written a message with the victim's blood on the wall. Here is the message:

My inner devil has been awoken once again :)

-TMB

Please stay safe and call 911 if anything happens!

Rest in Piece, Kim Hyunseok

(Insert picture here)

______________________

"dang," You whispered "Stabbed multiple times in the stomach? ouch!"

"I know I can't say this but karma much?"

After rereading this message, you felt a small breeze from afar.

You suddenly realized that you left your window open and you immediately got up from your bed to close it. Your parents were sleeping at the time, since they needed to go to work early in the morning. You wanted to tell them this warning but a part of you wanted them to let them sleep because you wanted them to sleep.

But theres a murderer on a lose, sleep is less important than safety!

You shook your head to forget about all the bad thoughts and slammed the window shut. You were going to go to your parents and warn them ASAP before you do anything else. Besides, you did have a little time since that neighborhood was no where close to yours.

But... It felt like someone was watching you

A small imaginary figure was down at your house, wearing a bunny mask and smiling. 

Your heart stopped.

"I found you," it said

Goosebumps appeared all over your arms and legs and you closed the shutter without second thought. YOu locked the window, and moved your closet into the front of your window.

"Its probably nothing," You mumbled and crawled into your bed, moving around to find a comfortable spot/position to sleep in "I'm just overreacting... yeah that's it!"

You felt like you forgot to do something but you were too scared to even move. That figure... it was so scary it felt like you were in an horror movie... but it was live!

You looked at your clock

You could see it was only 4 am and you heard some crashing downstairs.

"Maybe moms getting ready," You mumbled, rubbing your eyes

You went downstairs and you felt some kind of strange tension and vibe when you were about to step foot into the kitchen.

"Is it..."

You slowly peered into the kitchen and saw nobody... You sighed in relief.

"Wait..." You turned to your parents room, your heart stopping as your breathing increased. 

I forgot to warn them

You ran towards their room...

"MOM! DAD! NO!"

________________________________

Author 2020, I'm literally about to cry. I'm not even half done editing/revising this shit and I already want to quit like wtfF. GRRARARAR!

EDITED 1/3