4

(revising is hard >:( when you wrote this book and it doesn't make any sense)

"A what?" I asked, brushing off the crumbs of the hot dog off my cheeks.

(Uwu)

"Um... a great friend, brother, and a father of two bunnies," V said "Their names were Tokki and Poky,"

"OH COOL! I want to see them when we get home... but when are we going home though?" I asked

"After you eat, get some clothes, get a haircut and a bath... you've grown quite tall I must say," V replied as he stood up from his chair and started walking into the convenience store. "I need to take a dump, be right back,"

"Okay hyung... oh! Can you buy me another hotdog?" I asked "The one with cheese in it!"

"sure," He answered as he disappeared into the store.

V's POV

"WHAT  WERE YOU THINKING!" I Screamed as I punched the bathroom stall. "You cant screw this up or else,"

You wont get her back...

I chuckled and laughed... that's right...

"I will get her back," I said as I walked into the store to buy another corndog. "No matter what,"

I pulled out a mask from my pocket and put it on my face. I didnt want anyone to know that I was the one who made a dent in the stall. I ran out the bathroom and grabbed another corn dog from the cooked food section. I also grabbed a shin cup ramen and a beer on the way as well.