10

(I decided to put my stories to the left side now. I hope you guys dont mind :P)

"Lily... I want to Kermit suicide," You said while  staring up at the celling. You weren't paying attention in class at all, which meant you would probably regret what you're doing right now when you fail a major evaluation test. But since the class was going to dissect animals the next day, you didnt really give two shits. 

"Tell me what happened," She asked, scooting her chair towards yours and slowly rubbing your back. 

"I want to kashoot myself," you replied, completely ignoring what she said

"Y/n...tell me," Lily said again, tapping your shoulder. 

"I want to-"

"Y/N!" She whisper shouted "Stop talking about vines and tell me what the fcxk happened!"

"Ughhh I want to die," You looked at her

"Now... tell m-"

"I JUST MADE A FOoL OF MYSELF AND I JUST MADE THAT SITUATION EVEN WORSeEeEee," You wailed while you fake cried

"Tell me more," She said, kicking my shin. Lily knew that you weren't going to tell her anything, so she figured to get answers from you pain-which was kicking you in the shin.

"mother trucker dude, that hurt like a buttcheek on a stick," You howled in pain.

"*sigh* vines ruined you....is it something about Jungkook?" Lily guessed and your eyes widened

"So it is," She mumbled and tried to hide her smile/fangirling side. She secretly shipped you two but she never said anything because she would probably get beat up by you. 

"UgHhHh LILY! what should I do?!" you bawled "I just asked him to hang out after school!"

"That quick???" her eyes widened 

"I dont know! I just did and I dont know... maybe I should cancel or something," You frowned "I dont know what I should do... I dont know what to feel because I just met him todaY!"

"So? Its cute... why are you so tense?" She groaned, rolling her eyes "You just asked him on a date squeee!"