"I'm going to teach those kids a fucking lesson!" Jimin's father yells grabbing something from somewhere.

"Honey no their only kids!" Jimin's mother screams.

Jimin knew what he had to do, so he ran calmly back to his room and he knocked 3 times on the door. His sister opened the door and Jimin Ran in locking it. "Y/n i need you to jump out that window and go next door and tell our neighbors to call the police."

"But o-oppa what about you an-" i put a chair that was conveniently in my room up against the door.

"Go y/n I'll be fine." I helped her out the window "go sweetheart, go." I saw her run next door banging on the door like an mad man and they let her in. I watched the door in horror. Hoping the chair will keep it their and hope I'm safe.

Obviously my fathers psycho and he somehow broke the door next thing I knew was should i run out the window or stamd my ground. As I was trying to get up my father grabbed my arm telling me where my sister went but I ignored his words and tried to fight back.

which didn't work because I was thrown to the floor super hard that all I remembered was the ambulance and the police sirens. I heard my mothers sobs, Than I passed out.

The next day...
I woke up in the hospital, and my head was throbbing. I was looking around trying to remember what happened yesterday but all I see is my mom and sister right by my side.

Since my sister was small she fit on the bed perfectly fine she was by my feet curled In a ball, I rubbed her my hand through her hair. And she woke up almost screaming my mom obviously got scared but she seen me and they both hugged me.

They proceeded to say I was in a small coma for 4 days, and they said my father was in jail for 4 years which was bullshit but I promised myself when I see him, I'm beating the shit out of him for what he did to my mom and me.

Present. . .

I told my sister to call an employee, obviously she was still scared but I pushed her lightly to go giving her a reassuring smile. After that my heart turned cold. "Its been awhile my son." His father said. "Yeah its been awhile David." He doesn't deserve to be called father.

"How's that slut of yours?" I scoffed did he just disrespect my mother! "How's the slut of yours huh? Did she abandon you like every other family did." He than scoffed he looks built but I worked out in the gym I learned how to fight and box in high school I think I'm doing well.

He throw the fight punch which I have to admit it got me but I hit him more than he got me, the fight was so bad that it took 3 employees to take me off my father. They called the police but I got away before they caught me or my sister.

On our way home she didn't speak so I just let her stay in silence. When we got home a very worried yoongi run to us.

"Jimin wtf happened to you." Yoongi ran to the bathroom, almost falling down the stairs because he was going to quick I try to hold a chuckle in Gosh his cute.

"Are you okay what happened!" He kept pressuring me but all i did was stare at y/n and she was on the verge of crying. He cleaned my wounds but I still wasn't talking because I wanted to hear what he did to her. Yoongi was starting to get worried until y/n broke out into a sob.

"O-opa!! I d-didn't mean too okay h-he grabbed my wrist, and it hurt so I just kicked him in the balls and tried to run but h-he grabbed my hair causing me t-"

she was crying that some of it I understood the other half was muffled. "Come here its okay, its okay your safe." I said through a soft voice I  started hugging my sister. "Its okay did he do anything else princess, you need to tell me okay I wont get mad you can trust me." I couldn't do anything but hug her tighter. "She only started sobbing harder."

"O-oppa he, h-he tried to kidnap-p me he kept say-ing to go with h-him i tried to scream b-bu-."

"Its okay its alright shh, come on calm down." I picked her up putting her on my lap.

Finally what felt like hours which only took 10 minutes she stopped crying, she fell asleep on me so i picked her up and took her upstairs to sleep. While young was cooking I went behind him and hugged him.

This was the first time me and yoongi went without bickering, "Jimin can you please tell me what happened." His voice was hoarse meaning he was on the verge of tears.

"Yoongi just forget about it we're here, we're fine." I walked towards him and i hugged him. 

"I was so worried for you guys, you weren't picking up your phone and I thought you guys died a-and-" i just hugged him tightly make his sobs muffled.

"We're okay. "I put my chin on top of his head holding him like he'll leave. . .

I said through gritted teeth. . .

"We're oksy. . ." after I said that yoongi tensed and I felt it but i kept hugging him and he finally relaxed. After awhile I told him everything and obviously he was pissed but he let it go and he started to hug me again this was the longest me and him went without bickering it was indeed weird 

after a few hours my mom came back to pick me and y/n up i hugged yoongi goodbye saying everything's okay and not to open the door to a certain man after that. I got in the car telling my mother about what happened, my sister was asleep so I didn't have to worry about it.

After awhile my mom got home I put my sister In her bed where she didn't want to let go of me. "Princess I have to go to sleep too you know that right?" She nodded but she responded with. "Thanks oppa for helping me, even though i know he was a bad man I'm happy to call you my brother." I smiled at her and helped her fall asleep.

That's how I ended up in my sisters  bed cramped up and stuff with a Polaroid by me "Really yoongi?" I chuckled

"come on it was cute I couldn't resist." I pulled him in my arms cuddling him even though my sister was right there. For once I looked in yoongi's eyes and I seen the man I wanted to be with forever.

"I love you Min yoongi." I said.

"And I love you Min Jimin."

-----------------------------------------------------------
Ha fuck y'all 😚💕love always win♡ thanks for reading my wack ass story i just need 2 more left and I'm done with the book (: "envy" Jimin evnyied how yoongi had a happy life but what Jimin didn't know was he had a happy life with or without yoongi♡
1925 words💕