༓☾ forty ☽༓

I let go of Taehyung and turn around to look at where Yoongi's body lays, to see it look so still, all life has gone out of it. So pale and so cold.

I see Hoseok moving Yoongi's head off the floor and onto his laps as he continues to shake while sobbing out. My heart immediately breaks when I see the sight of the two.

I have never seen Hoseok look so broken. He looks as if someone took a piece of his heart and broke it and squished it in front of his face. And in a way thats what happened, Yoongi was a piece of his heart.

Oh god how is Jimin going to take in all of this?

I can't let Jimin see this, I can't let him go through that heartbreak.

My mom said I can save everyone but how can I bring someone back to life? Maybe I can heal someone who is almost on the verge of death like how Jongsuk was, thats if he hasn't died already.

Oh god, why did I let it get this far? Why couldn't I do this sooner?

This is all my fault.

"Jungkook, it isn't your fault. And if you can't save them its okay. This is war, we already expected to loose some of our loved ones." Taehyung says as he pats my back and pulls me into a hug but I don't feel the comfort I want and need.

The comfort I need is the comfort I have when all my friends are here with me.

Letting go of Taehyung, I walk over to Yoongi and Hoseok and once I get to them I fall to my knees, by Yoongi's body, with fresh tears rolling down my eyes.

I gently and slowly reach my hand out to touch his and when I do I see a bright light flash, I feel myself start to burn up and I close my eyes from the feeling and from the brightness. Why is it so bright all of a sudden?

Once I reopen my eyes I'm met with all white. The same all white as before when I saw my parents.

But why am I here?

I look around in hopes of seeing anything, most importantly anyone.

"Jungkook?" Oh my god.

I turn around and I see him standing right there.

Yoongi.

I run to him and wrap my arms around him immediately. I can't believe he is here right now.

"Oh my god, Yoongi! I can't believe it." I say, still so shocked seeing him. He lets out a chuckle as he hugs me back. I don't think I've heard him chuckle so happily before. I back away a little and hold him by the shoulders as I look at his face to see if he's actually okay and he is. Even the big hole, that was in his chest as I saw a few moments ago, isn't there.

"Yoongi what are you doing here?" I ask, having somewhat of an idea of what this place kind of is. If I had seen my parents here then it must be a place for the souls after death. But my parents told me that it was too late to save them. Would I be able to save Yoongi even though he is in such a place already?

But there is something different about him that I didn't see in my parents. He has a light shinning around him and it makes me think that he still has time to get back. He has time until that light vanishes like with my parents. They didn't have a light around them.

"I'm not entirely sure. All I remember is hearing Hoseok scream and my heart being ripped out of my chest. Then it all went black and when I opened my eyes again, I was here." He says as he motions around the room and I look around but, just like before, it was all white.

"How is everyone? Is Hoseok okay? What about Jimin?" He asks as it dawns on him and when I look back at him I can see how broken he is. To have heard his lovers scream like that. To think you wont be able to see them again. I know I would not be able to handle that but he seems to be pulling through kind of well. But this is Yoongi, he'll hold it in till the last minute. Till everything gets too much, thats when he'll break down but before that he'll try his best to act as if everything is okay.