Admiral Adrian

Name: Adrian Jones

Name: Adrian Jones

Age: 27

Status: Transported/MIA

Ship Type (Azur Lane): Any

Skills(Azur Lane)

Skill 1: All Hands on Deck- When activated, increase the stats for both Adrian and allies by % for 10 seconds. 13 second cooldown

Skill 2: Blessing From The Sea- When activated, Adrian can either resurrect or heal an ally by a large amount. If resurrect an ally, they start with low health but slowly regen to half, a shield is also there to protect them from incoming damage. 15 second cooldown if use heal but 30 seconds if use resurrect.

Skill 3: Ace Legacy- When activated, Adrian summons clones of himself that are different ship types (expect the one he's using) they last about 15 seconds before disappearing which will release a smoke screen for him and his allies. 13 second cooldown

Back Story: Adrian Jones is one of the Admiral of the new forms Navy branch of the United Nations. During his time, Adrian was best known to use a balance of ship types, under his command to manage to overcome the odds. During a war that happens a long time ago, Adrian and his fleet the Deck of Hands, which contains every single type of ships of different types, manage to defeat any odds even being outnumbered one time. However, when an unexpected attack by [REDACTED] strikes upon the Deck of Hands, Admiral Adrian was forced to leave behind the fleet by one of his friends that command a ship during the attack. During his escape, however, his boat was single-handedly destroyed by [REDACTED] attack it seemed he was killed. However, upon opening his eyes he saw a bright light signaling a new start . 

UNN Symbol