9 Time well spent.

Your stay at the hospital had been over night in order for them to make sure your vitals were stable.
Thank god they were.
Having a sprained hand and a stitched leg they'd sent you back with a wheelchair, making you feel ridiculous.
Sure, at the time of the event you wanted to be center of affection...but now it was just embarrassing. Rolling into the gates, you'd gotten several offers to push you around. You politely declined.

Looking to the door you saw Bakugo chatting with the same red haired male as before.
"Hey, Dickhead!" You hollered, waving your good hand. "I lived mother fucker!! Once this is healed I'm kicking your ass!" To your delight you were given a glare and the finger.
His actions showed he cared in its own strange way. After all, he acknowledged you.

"(Y/N)!! You're back!" Deku called out from behind you.

Craning your neck you flashed him a smile. "You think I'd leave you? You can't get rid of me that easy!" You were delighted to see the boy chuckle. Something about his demeanor made you feel comforted.

"I wish I was here to chit chat...but Aizawa Sensei wants to see you and Kacchan..." Izuku looked incredibly guilty, almost as if he'd done something wrong.

"It's okay, I understand! I want to get to the bottom of this to...that bastard.." You shuddered as you pushed that disgusting kiss out of your mind.
"Have you told Bakugo yet?"

"A-Ah...well.. I was uh..kinda hoping you..could..?" Deku winced as if he was preparing to be scolded.

Ah.
There was the catch.

You simply nodded your head calmly.
"DICKHEAD COME HERE!!" You suddenly hollered, turning  heads your way.

"Shh!! You're going to make a scene!" The green haired boy whined as he felt eyes turning his way as well.

"THE FUCK DO YOU NEED? IM BUSY!!" Bakugo gestured to Kirishima.

"RAINCHECK BITCH!" You gave him the finger, the gesture slowly turning into a beckoning finger.
"AIZAWA NEEDS TO TALK TO US!" A smirk came across your lips as you watched Katsuki roll his eyes and trudge over.

"You're so fucking loud..." He growled, easily towering over you in your current state.

"How else is a girl supposed to get your attention~?" You teased, your smirk only growing as the blonde's cheeks flushed slightly.

"You could flash me." He replied flatly, a smirk now on his lips as you began to blush.

"You're a problem! Let's just go already!!" You scooted forward in your wheelchair like an impatient toddler.

Deku gave your back a gentle pat before starting to walk towards the school door.
"Let me know how it goes! Call me if you need anything!" His fingers raised to his ears to make a pretend phone.

You gladly returned the gesture and nodded.
"OOF!" You were nearly tossed out of the chair as Bakugo yanked you around.
"Careful dumbass! This thing doesn't have a seatbelt!" You hissed, your hands now gripping the arm rests.

"Do you want to get there quickly?" The blonde asked, to which you replied with a look that said 'no shit'.

You didn't trust the evil grin he got.
"W-Wha...what are yo—AHH!!" You squealed as Bakugo suddenly took off full sprint, your wheels somehow keeping up with the speed.
"SLOW DOWN ARE YOU FUCKING NUTS!?" You yelled in protest...yet still found yourself laughing. The determined look Katsuki had as he rushed down the sidewalk was honestly priceless.

"TO FAST FOR YOU, HAG!?" He beamed, finding it actually rather fun to mess with you.

"USE YOUR QUIRK!! GET THIS GOING!" You explained with the biggest smile you'd had in a very long time.

It was against the rules to use your quirk unsupervised...but technically you were there to supervise him.
"YOU ASKED FOR IT!" Hooking his arms around the handles, he turned his palms to point behind him.

Boom
Went his quirk.
Squeak
Went the wheels of your chair as it attempted to keep up.

You were soaring at this point, the wind flipping your shining (H/C) hair back.
Your heart was pounding with excitement. The thrill of cruising in such a reckless fashion was addicting.
Your fun was abruptly put to a stop as a rogue rock jammed the wheel sent you flying.
"NO! NO! NO!" You yelped, attempting to right yourself in the air.
Having been sent flying in the fashion of a roll, your word was spinning like crazy. You saw maybe a building? Possibly a person?
You paled.

"What the f—"
You noticed white streaks shooting out in front of you...and your momentum was stopped.

"WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING!?" You heard your teacher boom, your vision slowly starting to refocus.

"O-Oh..." Your face was inches away from a window.
You knew this was serious...but watching Bakugo's terrified expression in the reflection brought back your giggling spree.

"HOW IS THIS FUNNY, (Y/N)!? You could've died!" Eraser was livid as he corrected your position so you were facing upright.

"But I didn't~!" You snickered, still very much enjoying the situation.

"Bakugo!!" Aizawa snapped to face the blonde that had came running over with the wheel chair. "You know better! Running off and using your qu—"

"IT WAS MY FAULT!!" You quickly interrupted, wiggling in the ribbons until you'd been safely placed back in the wheelchair.
"I-I said there was...a bug..?" Your lie was quickly seen through but Eraser seemed to be humoring you.

"A bug? Bakugo Katsuki, was so scared when you said there was a bug, that he used his quirk and almost got you killed?" Aizawa raised his eyebrow, not buying it what so ever.

"Okay...can you let it slide? Pretty please? I told him to do it! We were having fun! I needed a laugh!" You tried again, this time getting through.

"I'm letting this slide..." He looked between the two of you. "Only because of what you had to go through because of my decision. This is all you're getting now though, no more special favors." Eraser turned to hold the building door open.
"Get inside before I change my fucking mind."

You and Bakugo exchanged a quick bit of muffled laughter, before finally entering the building to get down to something actually quite important.