5 Getting settled

After you'd been lead to the principle's office the conversation you had was fairly simple.
You'd be supervised while in the dorm building (Deku volunteered) and at night you would sleep on the couch. In exchange for this, you'd also be keeping things tidy.
You didn't mind the arrangements, hell it was a free place to stay! Not only that but you'd be able to get acquainted with some of your classmates.

"What would you like to do now?" Izuku asked curiously, already having something in mind.

"Well..." You looked him over, picking up the vibes he was giving off. "Want to do some training? Mr. Aizawa might let use the training building since I had to miss the rest of the class! In fact he might be there still!" You found yourself smiling as you watched Deku attempt to hide his excitement.

"W-What about your hand? Will it be okay?" He asked nervously.

"I've got two for a reason don't I~?" You teased, giving the boy a playful elbow on his side.
"How about I race you there? No quirks. Just us running."

Having the rules set you began the countdown.
3...
2...
1...

And you were both off.
Choosing to take the path in the trees to avoid any stray students, you both were laughing like crazy.

"I'm going to get there years before you!!" You shouted as your lungs burned from the gasps you were taking.

"You're talking a lot of smack for being in second place!" Deku laughed, slowly stealing the lead from you.

With the door in sight, you both put everything you had left into a final burst of speed.
When it came down to it (sadly for you) Midoriya had a good couples seconds on you.

"Y-Yeah!! I did it!" He exclaimed, his chest heaving in attempts to get enough air.
Meanwhile you were slumped on your knees, head tilted to the sky.

Stripping yourself of your uniform jacket and shirt, you were left in a tank top and skirt. "I—" You wheezed, your hand starting to fan your face. "I-I blame the jacket!" You flashed Deku a tired grin.
To your delight the green haired boy burst into a fit of laughter.

"Whatever you say, (Y/N)! I'll always be down for a rematch!!" He returned your smile, offering you a hand to help you up.
You gratefully accepted his help up.

"Now, let's go see if Aizawa is inside." You gave Deku a quick thumbs up before pushing the doors open.
The moment you stepped inside, a strong smell of smoke filled your nose. "What the hell..?" Stepping further inside you noticed someone in the back.
"You've got to be joking..." You grumbled as your eyes fixed onto none other then Bakugo. It seemed he hadn't noticed you yet.

"Kacchan!! Hey!" Deku hollered suddenly, already taking off towards his rival.

Bakugo didn't hesitate to turn and send a blast right at Izuku (who narrowly missed getting hit).
"The fuck!? Get lost!! I'm training! I got permission!" He spat, getting back to punching a rock

"(Y/N) and I are here to train to! Wanna join?" Deku offered happily.

'Why is he so fucking friendly..' You thought as you made your way over, your hand giving a half-hearted wave.

"Train with a Shitty Nerd and a Hag? I'll pass. Just stay out of my way." Katsuki gave you one look over before returning to his training.

You could tell Izuku seemed a bit discouraged by that comment.
"Hey! Get over here! You're not chickening out on me are you!?" You challenged, easily gaining the boy's attention.

"As if!" He laughed back. "Can I come at you? I've wanted to try out my Shoot Style more!" A sparking began to travel up Izuku's body as he began to power up.