You walked over towards the food stand and started to look for something edible to buy. Soon enough, you found some cotton candy, maybe later you would get something else to eat?

"Five dollars please."

After you said thank you, then you started eating your currently purchased cotton candy, it was quite expensive for cotton candy...

After you ate, you started to walk over to the hall of mirrors. You gave the man one of your tickets, and he let you in.

When you were inside, you started to follow the mirrors into a never ending labyrinth, you started to glance confused as you saw your reflection in the mirrors, and so as you got closer to the end, you had a big grin plastered across your face.

You looked at the time, and on your lock screen the numbers 9:03 PM were plastered there. You started to worry, and so you went back to the entrance of the carnival to see your mother standing there talking to the clown you saw earlier. He creeped you out, but in a good way I guess?

Your mother seemed to be laughing. You walked up to the two of them and grinned at them, then you realized you didn't know the clown's name.

"Hello again." You said grinning as you walked up to the two.

The clown had a big smile on his face as you approached.

Your mother was still laughing a little bit, then she said while smiling, "That was the best joke I've heard in a while."

You smiled and looked at the clown, and he smiled back.

"Do you want to hear a joke."

"Sure." You said glancing at his tall stature.

"What's black, white, and horrible."

"What?" You questioned while smirking.

"A math test!"

You started chuckle a little bit. The joke wasn't all that funny, but you didn't want to seem rude, and the clown seemed content that you chuckled, so that tells you that you're acting skills aren't that bad.

A moment later after you stopped chuckling, you asked the clown what his name was, but he looked at you and grinned. You're mother looked uncomfortable for a split second, you think that she was unsettled by the way the tall clown grinned, it looked sadistic...

"I'll tell you my name the next time we meet, if we ever have the pleasure of bumping into each other again..."

"Goodbye, and have a good evening." Your mother said.

She then told you to say goodbye, you hesitated. The clown narrowed his eyes and grinned at that.

"Goodbye." You said quickly.

"Goodbye~."

The way he said goodbye made chills go down your spine, and when you looked back at him with wide eyes, he had a sly smirk plastered across his face.

When you got back to the truck, your mother asked you to put the bag back in the bed of the truck.

when you placed the bag in the bed of the truck, you saw a bag of candy that had your name on it.

You grabbed the bag of candy and decided to throw it away when you got home, because you have no idea where it came from. It could've been from some psycho who thought it would've been funny to poison someone with candy. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You were really tired, and when you placed the bag of candy down, you could smell the sickening sweet taste of candy, and you just looked at the bag for a while.

You wondered who the candy came from, and how they put it in the truck while it was locked, but you decided to leave it for another time.

You drifted to sleep in your parent's pickup truck.

On the way home, something ran out in front of the truck.

You jolted awake.

Then the car crashed. 

( SORRY FOR LEAVING YOU ON A CLIFFHANGER )

(Edited: 6/17/21)
(Edited: 7/7/21)
(Edited: 8/20/21)
(Edited: 1/25/22)
(Edited: 5/27/22) (There's been a lot of edits-)