𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝒆𝓻 𝟐𝟖

Zacznij od początku

- Do you want a rematch?

- I can't afford to be defeated

- Neither can I. Then we'll be here for a long time.

Indeed, several hours after this conversation, the sticks were still ringing in the room. Each one was trying to get the upper hand over the other.

Both were exhausted from training. Without consulting each other, they sat down on the floor, out of breath, to get back to normal breathing.

- 10 wins to 7. You're going to have to train, Armitage.

The young man raised his eyes to the sky and breathed a deep, annoyed sigh. He couldn't bear defeat. Even though he knew Phasma was excellent at close combat, he felt offended. Nevertheless, he didn't let it get him down, he would win next time.

Filled with the intense hours of physical exertion, he got up to do a series of stretching exercises. This was essential to prevent aches and pains the next day. He drank the rest of his water bottle to rehydrate his body.

He stretched his arms upwards and let his vertebrae relax gently, he held this pose for a few seconds while gently moving his head from left to right, up and down to relax his neck. Phasma copied his gestures on his own. She had taken off her helmet to be more comfortable. Armitage spread his feet apart, putting them in line with his pelvis, and he leaned forward to touch the tips of his boots with his fingertips. The fabric of his garment moved slightly up his back, revealing his old scars.

Phasma tiqua when she noticed this singularity:

- You got into a fight with a Gundark? Said Phasma in an amused voice

- How?

- I'm sorry, I shouldn't have looked. She confessed, realizing that the young man had just blushed violently.

He didn't know how to react in that situation. The young woman had observed him, did that mean that she found him pleasant to look at? Or her gaze had simply been attracted by his scars, it had to be said that they did not go unnoticed. He couldn't find answers to his questions, especially as Phasma continued to stretch as if nothing had happened. Unlike him, who was frozen in place.

- My father did this. A long time ago. Did he confess to break the heavy silence between them...

Phasma stood up to face him, she tilted her head slightly to the side, questioning:

- For what reasons? the young woman asked innocently

- Sometimes for no reason, sometimes to punish me. He's always hated me.

- I've never seen that on Parnassos... On our planet children are so rare. We protect them, adults don't hesitate to sacrifice themselves if it's necessary for their survival. No one would dare raise a hand to them. Explained Phasma, stunned by what she heard. She looked at the young man and asked:

- I don't understand why he hates you. Have you harmed him?

- By my birth, no doubt. I'm not his legitimate son... Admitted Armitage, dumbfounded by the ease with which this revelation had crossed her lips. He had never confessed this to anyone, even though many knew about it. Rumors were spreading fast. Yet he had decided to trust the young woman. Just as she trusted him.

- This is ridiculous. Phasma was astonished by so much wanton cruelty. And yet she had no knowledge of the details. But it revolted her. She had got to know Brendol, and his methods were adamant, to say the least. He'd bombed entire villages on Parnassos, right in front of her eyes. In the end, it shouldn't have surprised her that he unloaded his anger on her son.

The silence lasted between the two. Phasma was watching Armitage. The latter lowered his eyes, ashamed to have confided one of his darkest secrets to him. The young woman shortened the distance between them and looked into his own eyes. Hux felt her big eyes staring at his face, he looked up. His expression oscillated between embarrassment and melancholy. Phasma had no particular expression, nothing could have prepared him for what was to come.

She moved her face forward, her eyes shifted from hers to his lips. It lasted a good ten seconds before she delicately placed her mouth against young Hux's mouth. Her eyelids were closed, while the young man's remained wide open. He was in shock. Why had she decided to kiss him? A thousand thoughts were racing through his mind as the kiss dragged on and on. He didn't dare to move, his body remained static, as if the young woman's lips had frozen in place.

Suddenly, the two of them suddenly jumped when they heard the door open. Then closing again immediately. Someone had seen them. A feeling of panic filled young Hux's chest. What if it was his father who had caught them in the act? He had never imagined how his father would react the day he learned his son was in love. Of course there was no question of that here, but if he had seen this scene it was exactly what he could have told himself.

Despite this interruption, the neutral expression on Phasma's face was still there. His cheeks showed not the slightest sign of discomfort. It was pity that drove her over that fence. He was convinced of it. He stepped back and judged her for a moment.

- Forgive me. It won't happen again.

- It had better not. For both of us. replied the young man coldly. He gathered his belongings and hurriedly left the room to take refuge in his quarters.