𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝒆𝓻 𝟑

The presence of a third human being within the Hux family had quickly made the rounds of the Imperial Academy. The rumours were going well since many officers were not unaware of the sterility of Brendol's wife, who of course could not offer her an heir. No one dared to say anything in front of the Director of the Academy, but Eeren was harassed by questions about the identity of the boy's mother. Maintaining her usual dignity, she did not give up a single word and yet anger bubbled in her veins, she was divided between two solutions: confessing everything to others to tarnish her husband's reputation forever or keeping quiet to preserve her own dignity.

Several days after the arrival of this child who spent his days claiming food and crying, she knew that she could never live like that. Because of her infertility she had become bitter and the vision of a child in the distance annoyed her to the utmost extent, so being forced to take care of her husband's illegitimate child was too heavy a burden for her frail shoulders. Thus, one night while her husband was working late, she decided to flee. She dressed before grabbing her suitcase to escape from Arkanis, from her unfaithful husband and from that child she hated.

When Brendol returned to his apartments that evening, he found the child in his crib asleep peacefully but with no trace of his wife. She had vanished into thin air when she took her things with her. Ereen's desertion plunged her husband into deep anger, he raged and waltzed the sheets out of the bed, all the things that were currently on the desk were on the floor. He went to a chair to knock it down with a scream of hatred and finally punched it into the wall.

This racket had overwhelmed the peaceful sleep of the little baby lying in his crib and frightened him, so he naturally started crying. This noise annoyed his father a little more, he approached the cradle to observe the child crying hot tears.

- What the hell is happening to him now?!

He sighed deeply as the baby didn't stop and Brendol didn't have time or desire to worry about him. He gave her one last look, almost disgusted, before running away.... Immerse yourself in the work and forget the events of the past few days, leaving behind your heir.

Hours passed without anyone caring about Armitage, alone and vulnerable in his father's private apartments. Meanwhile the baby had not stopped crying, hunger, loneliness and fear were the main reasons for his grief.

In the hallway leading to Brendol's apartment, a young girl walked slowly, her face down and cheeks stained with tears behind her long brown hair. Her name was Jaessa. She was fifteen years old. Since childhood she had lived in the Academy, she had been forcibly taken from her parents when she was only seven years old to serve as a slave here. She had been assigned to cleaning the halls and then finally landed in the kitchens.

It was under these circumstances that she had crossed the director's path. When she walked down this hallway she couldn't help but feel uncomfortable and terrified, but today she didn't feel any of that. She was terribly disturbed by what had happened an hour earlier when she was cleaning the kitchen floor. This event had upset him to the depths of his soul and his heart was broken.

Suddenly Jaessa froze in front of the door of Hux's apartments when she heard baby cries from behind that place. She frowned wondering if she was not going crazy... Maybe the loss of her child had affected her even more than she thought. She began to hear infant cries, they seemed so real yet she thought to herself as her throat was being tied. A wave of sobbing plunged her head between her hands so she wouldn't be seen with red eyes, she cried for several minutes before pulling herself together and approaching the place where she could still hear the crying of children.

She approached more and more and more and when she put the palm of her hand on the steel door she had the impression that the tears of this baby, imaginary or not, were getting louder. Her thin fingers trembled against the wall and the screams became unbearable for this young girl. She pushed the door with all her might and by a miracle it was not closed. Hux had, in his rage, forgotten to lock the door.

As she entered the room, the young Jaessa froze for a moment at the foot of the door, the disorder of the room was worrying and worse than anything else she realized that the crying of children was very real. She was rushing to the crib and discovered a baby with flaming red hair who was crying as she wriggled. Tears were flowing down his red cheeks, and as she can seen he had been crying for hours, no doubt about it.

The teenager's heart hugged as she leaned over the child to gently hold him in her arms and rock him to try to soften his tears, as she could have done with her own child if she hadn't tragically lost him a few hours ago. At this thought, tears came to the corners of the girl's eyes and she held this child a little tighter against her, whispering reassuring words.

The little being gradually calmed down even if these cries always filled the space. She gently stroked the top of her skull with her fingertips and suddenly felt her breasts become heavier and more painful. She was grinning slightly and by pure instinct she was lifting her clothes to, perhaps, try to feed this baby. The latter grabbed the girl's breast without hesitation and drank with appetite. It had been almost a day since he had been fed and his drinking pattern reflected this, his lips were firmly attached and he drank quickly as if he feared his meal would be taken away.

As she fed this child she did not know, she began to observe her environment. She knew she was in Brendol Hux's apartments... By deduction she thought that this child was none other than Hux's heir.

At that moment she felt dirty, being in that place brought back bad memories. The director's perfume permeated this room and surrounded it on both sides. She closed her eyes for a moment to calm her tremors, to stop thinking about the day when, without wanting to, she had become a woman. Indeed, his young age and great natural beauty had turned the heads of many officers, but Brendol had been the most enterprising; and he had obtained what he wanted by stealing the girl's innocence in the worst possible way. Stuck and forced to cooperate, she hadn't been able to do anything, and then after all, who would have cared about the calls for help from a slave?

Unfortunately, the result of this rape was the appearance of a whole new life in the hollow of her stomach. And if that wasn't enough, the fate had just struck her once again, her child was no longer of this world. Certainly it would have been the result of a non-consensual relationship but inside Jaessa was convinced that she could have loved and raised this baby. Now the question no longer arose. She looked down at that innocent child who continued to drink, at a slower pace, and gently touched his cheek with her fingertips.

Once he had finished drinking, she press him against his chest to make him regurgitate a little milk. She had received advice from her co-workers, and she was trying to apply it as best she could. She knew she had succeeded when she felt a little hot milk on her shoulder. She kiss the child on the forehead with a gentle kiss before putting him back in bed.

She stood by him, she didn't have the heart to leave an innocent and vulnerable being alone. Brendol had not had such a state of mind, it was in his nature... But she wouldn't leave this baby alone. Her father's behaviour was revolting and she intended to wait for him to tell him his way of thinking, to confront his torturer.

She didn't know why, but this baby was touching her and she wanted to protect him at all costs, no matter what the consequences. She knew that the owner would be furious if she found her in her apartments, but she didn't care, she had always been brave, and today she would face Brendol Hux.