The End

This chapter is going to be a summary of what would have happened throughout the rest of the story. It will be very short and will end the fanfiction. Sorry for such an abrupt end, but I just don't have much more I can think of to do with this story anymore, as I stated in last chapter's note.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After finishing the new camp, the group didn't see any more Grounders, and they assumed that every last one of them had been killed or scared off by the blast of the dropship's boosters. Bellamy healed completely and married Clarke in a nice ceremony set up by the rest of the 100 (ceremony will be available in a "The 100" oneshot fic later on, so be on the lookout for that in the next month or so). They had a set of twin girls, Alice and Alexandra. Octavia and Lincoln married also and had a baby boy, Azaiah. The Ark never made it to the ground, and the 100's last contact with them gave the impression of the Ark's impending death.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Many of the above listed events will eventually be available as a oneshot later on. Again, thank you all so much for reading and supporting "No Going Back" and I hope you enjoyed it!