Possessive!Chikage Kazama & Hijikata Toshizo •|Birthday Special|• Part 1

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Anytime." She hugged your shoulders.

After several moments, Kimigiku finished and left to tend to her customers. You added the finishing touches to your makeup and went to tend to a special guest. It was a customer's birthday today and he was expected to be treated with the utmost care on his own.

You sat on your knees outside of the door and slid it open with both hands.

"Hello. My name is (y/n). I will be taking over as your entertainer for the night." You closed your eyes and made a full bow.

"You're really a beauty." You heard a man's deep voice. "Raise your head."

You lifted your head and was met by the gaze of the Shinsengumi's Demon Commander. You had recognized him from the various encounters he had with your beloved Kazama. You swiftly made your way inside the room and shut the door.

"May I ask for your name, sir?" You took a seat beside him and poured a cup of sake.

"Hijikata Toshizo." He picked up the cup of sake that you poured and stared at you with his beautiful violet orbs.

You averted your gaze. A silence filled the room, but it wasn't a stuffy silence. For some reason, you had become quite comfortable in his presence. You poured him another cup and kept your gaze pointed down.

Hijikata gently grabbed your chin between his thumb and index finger, then began lifting your head up so that your eyes would meet his gaze.

"You are too handsome to be called the Shinsengumi's Demon Commander." You smiled, staring straight into his eyes. You grabbed his hand from your chin and lowered it, removing it from your face.

"I see my reputation precedes me." He chuckled and took another drink of his sake. His voice was so hearty, you could feel your body start to heat up at the excitement of providing your first birthday special.

"You and your men are well known around here for being eye candy." You chuckled, pouring him some more to drink. "So tell me, what is it that you would like for your birthday? I'll do anything you ask." You tempted him, and he gulped down another cup of sake to keep his impulses under control. "It's my duty to make sure that you feel comfortable on a special night like tonight."

"I see." He smirked and moved his bangs from his face, and then he began to undo his outfit.

But before you could have any sort of contact with the demon commander, a knock was heard from the door.

"(Y/n)." A voice interrupted.

"Yes? Who is it?" You asked while sitting properly in your place.

"It's Kimigiku." Your close friend responded through closed doors. "It seems that there is a very troublesome guest who demands your attention. If you and this guest do not mind, I will take over for you." The woman responded.

"I understand you have your duties. If you must, you can go." Hijikata nodded and gestured that it was okay for you to leave.

"Thank you for being so understanding Hijikata-san." You bowed.

"Behind closed doors, call me Toshizo." He stated as you walked toward the door.

You opened the sliding door, switched places with Kimigiku, and headed downstairs to the front desk.

"Where's this troublesome guest that even Kimigiku had problems with?" You asked the other geishas.

Their gazes clouded over as they pointed down the hall to the rooms that were reserved for demon guests.

"Don't come anywhere near that room." You demanded.

It was customers like this that made you want to quit.

"Great." You sighed. "Just great." You walked down the hall to the only lit room. You didn't know what to expect. Probably just a demon who wanted to speak to someone with higher authority in the demon community. Men like this usually have a problem with Kimigiku, I mean she is Princess Sen's loyal servant so why have a problem with it?

You shook your head and readied yourself mentally to enter. You slid open the door, and immediately bowed down to the floor.

"Good evening. My name is (y/n) and I will be taking over as your entertainer for the night."

You stayed in that same position with your head down. Time started to pass as you waited for the guest to ask you to raise your head. You thought the whole situation was weird, especially with how quiet the room was.

"Raise your head." Your heart dropped at the sound of this extremely familiar voice.

You lifted your head calmly and entered the room, closing the door behind you. Deciding that it was safer for you to stay by the entrance, you sat by the door instead of next to him.

"Kazama." You stared at him, and he obviously stared back.

"Tell me, what are you doing back here?" He asked coldly. "I thought your work ended for the day?"

"You're right. It ended." You stared at the ground in front of you. There was so much tension in the room.

"So what are you doing back here?" He began raising his voice out of anger.

"I came back to work so that I wouldn't unconsciously bother you while you were resting." You simply stated.

"Why won't you meet my gaze?!" He yelled.

You immediately raised your eyes to meet his red orbs.

"Why have you come here?" You asked sternly. "Is it just so you can scold me in public?"

"Come closer." He demanded.

You were confused as to why he was so upset. 'If anything, shouldn't I be upset?' You pouted. Just an hour or so ago, Kazama had rejected your advances to get close to him.

You hesitated at first, but then decided to obey his command. Going against his word would only fuel his anger. You stood up immediately and quietly walked over to his side. A small table was placed in front of him and you planned on sitting adjacent to him, but before you could sit down, his strong hands made their way around your waist and pulled you onto his lap.

"K-Kazama!" You yelped in surprise. "W-What are you doing?"

You tried to get out of your position, but his arms had already made their way around your waist, holding you down.

You felt the man behind you bury his face into your back.

"What's wrong?" You asked, stroking the hands that he used to bind you to him. You knew that it was unusual for him to act this way and wanted to get to the bottom of it. "You didn't want to have anything to do with me earlier when I got home, and now that I'm working you come here upset that I left?"

Kazama stayed silent.

You pushed the table in front of you away and removed his arms. Then you proceeded to sit in front of him, facing him. "Your silence won't tell me anything." You grabbed one of his hands and held it in both of yours, stroking his long, slender fingers. You glanced up at him and noticed that he was staring at you with such intense emotions. You wanted to know what was behind the reason for him making such a pained face like that.

~~~~~

HAHAH! Teased you! But don't worry. The next part will be more fun.