𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐈

Start from the beginning

"Rhi! H-heyyyyy," he greeted. His tone was somewhat off. It made you raise an eyebrow.

"Listen, Dy. We— I have a question for you. You're only allowed to answer yes or no," you stated.

He chuckled from the other line, "Is it about Ma's special crinkles? Oh, I would definitely die for one so yes. Are you playing a game or something?"

You sighed at your brother's absurdities. How old is he even?

He's almost 22. Yet his maturity levels... you sometimes question it.

"Is he out of jail?" You asked, conviction present in your voice when you uttered the word 'he'.

His voice suddenly changed to seriousness, "Do I know who you're indicating?"

"You know fully well who it is that I am insinuating, Dy," you spat with venom.

Silence ensued the other line, you looked if the call was off, but it was still on. You listened intently, his breathing was heard from the other line. "I don't know, Rhi. You guess," his tone was what he oftenly uses during business. Cold and void.

Which means it isn't good.

Or it only meant one thing, he's hiding something.

With that, he turned off the call.

You looked at the phone incredulously.

"What?!" You cried, frustrated.

You gnawed at your lower lip and glared at Honey's phone. "That bloody little git," you growled silently to yourself.

"Hey, calm down," Wasabi said. Hiro only chuckled.

"Well then, we have to hack into the police data base instead then," Hiro said. A smug look was present on his face.

Your eyes, however, were still on Honey's phone. Your brother's contact was on display on her screen. Then you wondered, why would he be hiding something from you?

You prayed that whatever hunch that you have, would be jinxed, and the opposite happens instead. You can feel your worst enemy slowly creeping at the back of your mind.

Fear.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"So, where are we going?" You asked for probably the hundredth time now.

You can hear Fred clapping three times. Confused, you eyed him.

He smiled and sung, "Come on, vámonos! Everybody let's gooof!" Gogo slapped the back of his head. Honey smiled sympathetically at Fred who was pouting behind Gogo's back.

"Were you paying attention? To Hiro's garage," Wasabi said, clearly infuriated because of your nagging.

"Just making sure!" You defensively said, "You might kill me off somewhere and eat my ice cream stash!"

Hiro chuckled, "How mature of you."

You rolled your eyes at him, "wow. You're the one to talk. You literally have an obsession with gummy bears!"

A light pink blush appeared on his cheeks, "H-hey! I do not!" He denied.

You laughed, "Oh sure. The other night, you were literally devouring the gummy bears I bought! Now tell me that isn't an obsession!"

Baymax, whom Hiro finally inflated, spoke from behind you, "Eating too much gummy bears results to high amounts of sugar in your body. Too much sugar is not good for your insulin levels, it also affects your growth hormones."