𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐈

Comincia dall'inizio

"And then we can deduce the alias that he's using!" You both exclaimed with glee.

"Perfect!" You stood up and grabbed your tablet from your desk, immediately opening it and swiping on the contents.

Little did you know, everyone was looking at Hiro with sly smirks. The latter was flustered.

"So, this is the time when he entered," you said while your eyes were still at the screen of your tablet, your hand hovered over it, pressing a few things as you made your way back to the huddle.

Hiro rolled his eyes at his friends, you were oblivious of this, and Fred annoyed him further by poking his flaming cheeks. He huffed and sat down on your swivel chair and pulled the record book closer to him.

You leaned down to get a better view, your tablet in hand. Leaning down also resulted to your face near Hiro's. You can feel his heat and you only shook the thought off, trying to focus on the task at hand.

Then you heard a snap coming from behind you.

Confused, the both of you craned your head to where the originated sound from.

"Honey!" The both of you exclaimed, utterly flustered as Honey snaps another picture.

Gogo, Wasabi and Fred were behind her, all smirking.

"Look at those two, solving crime together," Wasabi said, his arms crossed and his face displayed a sly smirk.

"Yeah. Two prodigies, solving crime. Trying to catch an evil villain. Classic," Fred stated, he was also smirking and mirroring Wasabi's stance.

Gogo popped her gum first before she spoke, "Well, would you look at that. They're growing up," she said with a sly tone.

You awkwardly stood up straight, "U-uh—", suddenly, your shoes looked a bit interesting and the patterns on the floor looked wonderful. Wait, was that sodium bicarbonate on the floor?

Hiro groaned and ran his hand through his face, "Guys." His face was also red.

Honey was holding in her squeal, she snapped another picture. "Another one for the scrapbook!" She cooed and showed the picture to the other three.

"Aww, Dylan's little sister is all grown up!"

"So is Tadashi's little bro!"

"Oh, it only felt like yesterday when he entered SFIT."

You frowned, your cheeks red. You let out a small huff and diverted your attention back to your task.

You blinked when you heard one of them utter Dylan's name again. Realization sunk in.

"Wait..." You spoke, everyone turned silent. Your eyes widened, "Of course. We needed to clarify if he got out of jail, right? There's only one person! He wouldn't lie to me!" You grinned as you looked at your friends.

"Who?" They asked.

"DYLAN! This is Perfect!"

"I'll call him!" Honey volunteered and dialled his number. She put it on speaker and you all listened to the ringing sound.

"Hey Honey," A familiar voice greeted from the other line. You walked to Honey to get nearer.

"Hey, Dy. We wanna ask you something," Honey said.

"Is it about my sister?" He then started "Please, I'm so sorry if she's causing you trouble. I swear—"

You rolled your eyes, "Wow Dy. You really have faith in your own sister, eh?"