Some bonding

As they walked back to their dorms, a bright noon sky overhead, Kirishima linked arms with Bakugou's.

"So, do you think we could do some extra revision tonight?" He questioned

Bakugou nodded, still quiet flustered.

He'd never imagined himself at the dominated end of a relationship, especially with some kiss ass moron.
But...it would be shameful to say he hadn't enjoyed it.

They were the first to arrive from what they could tell, grabbing a set of snacks before rushing upstairs.

"So, you was saying extra revision? What do you need help with this time?" Bakugou groaned

"Well" Kirishima started "I was thinking I could help you"

He glanced towards Kirishima with confusion.

"Fuck off, I already know everything there is to know about this shit!" He snapped

"You don't know how to kiss" Kirishima giggled

"I know! Okay! Stop rubbing it in!" He snapped "ain't my fault I've never met someone like you"

"Someone like me?" Kirishima questioned

"Hmph...yeah" Bakugou replied once arriving at Kirishima's room, swinging the door open and treading in.
Kirishima followed.

"What do you mean by that?" He chuckled.

"The fuck do you think?! You're strong and...I don't know, like I said earlier you're one of the only damn retards in this place that I actually give a damn about"

"Awwwww~" Kirishima smirked

"Shut it!" Bakugou barked, taking off his blazer and setting it on the back of Kirishima's chair before seating at the computer.

As he began typing Kirishima began getting unchanged into his chosen clothing, that being skinny jeans, a t-shirt and some crocks.

"What are you doing?" He then questioned

"Finding you some work based material" Bakugou stated boldly, narrowing his eyes at the screen as Kirishima knelt against the back of the chair.

"But whyyyyyyy?" He groaned before mumbling "I wanna cuddle you"

"Do you remember summer camp? And how they made you do extra classes?" Kirishima nodded quietly "do you want that to happen again?!"

"Hm...no" he replied

"So get learning!"

Kirishima sighed before sitting at the bed, pulling the small coffee table close to him and recovering some stationary.
The basic pen and pencil, ruler perhaps.
Either way he was sat their for about 5 Minutes in pure silence while Bakugou was printing of the papers, reliving the events that occurred not too long ago.

Midoriya's body was shattered, broken, half alive by the time ambulance members arrived...it was a surprise he hadn't died.
Let's say he had his fair share of fighting for the day, dipping in and out of consciousness, crying for his false failure.
Uraraka tried reasoning with him but was barely being heard, him denying the words spoken to him either willingly or unwillingly.

"B-Bakugou..." Was his last words before he fell limp, breathing out through his nose from shock and exhaustion.

That very day each and every member of class 1-A realized just how dangerous being a hero was, the pain of not being able to save someone and the daunting horror of what such Villains would be doing with their friend.
To this day they don't know...well, one of them certainly does.