Prologue

Doesn't it ever bother you whenever your parents make you take your little brother or sister to a place. Like the mall, to their friends house, to school, etc, etc. It's like we are their personal chauffeur.

Many people, myself included, try to avoid doing this task by saying they have plans. But it only works about 50/50.

Well, I am here to tell you how my beloved mother (sarcasms noted) dragged me into taking my sister to a concert.

It all began Friday after school at about 4. I did my usual routine of being the first to leave the classroom and to exit the school as fast as possible.

When I made it to my mothers car, however, my sister seems to be......jumpy. I gave her a weird look but she gave me a smile in return. I was about to question her sense of happyness but decided against it.

We got home, I greeted my father blah blah blah. Fast forward to dinner.

Everything seemed to be alright. Sure, my sister was still abit too happy but other than that it fine.

All was well until my mother decided to drop a bomb on me.

"Mom! I don't want to go to that stupid concert!" I groaned.

You might be wondering what bomb? Or what concert? Well remember when I was talking about being a personal chauffeur? Yeah, my mom decided to make me take my sister and her friend to a 5 seconds of summer concert.

Many people would've screamed to joy or actually cried for seeing one of the biggest bands in the world right now. But I am not like most people.

You see, I'm not a big fan of 5 Seconds Of Summer. Some of you might want to kill me right now but hear me out. I mean sure, they have good looks and some good songs but I don't find their music convincing. I kinda believe that they are some punk-rock wanabees I guess.

"Mom! Why do I have to go? Why can't you take her?" I say.

"Alex we went over this. I am going to be very busy and you won't" She says.

I run my hands through my hazelnut hair, fed up with this argument.

I really need a haircut. My hair is about to reach my waist, therefore its too long for my liking. And my hair is getting split en-

Focus Alex!

I shake my head slightly and continue with the problem.

"Mom please! What's the point in seeing a band I don't like." I ask.

"Alexis Nicole Jones! I am not going to tell you again! You are taking them and that's that!" My mother said with authority in her voice.

"But M-" I start but she cut me off.

"Alexis what I said is final. Go to your room!" I let out a huff of annoyance and walked towards my room not before seeing my little sister, Christy with a smirk on her face.

I scowled at her before running up the stairs towards my bedroom. I slam my door shut anger boiling in me. I turned on some music and laid down on my bed.

Sweater Weather from the Neighborhood slowly starts to fill my room.

I don't get why I have to go. It's just some stupid boyband that people obsess over. My sister can go perfectly by herself without a babysitter, but nooo. My mother just has to be over-protective over her daughter.

Besides, it's not like Christty will kill anyone.......

Well now that I think about it, my sister is such a vicious fangirl when it comes to her "boys". One day, I did the mistake of ripping her 5sos poster. Let's just say, I had alot of scratches and there was blood lost. But thankfully, I didn't end up in the hospital. Yet.

But the thing that bugs me the most is that I have to cancel my plans on that day. I promised my best friend, Ana, that I would help her with her fundraiser, but I guess I won't be able to help. Ana is going to be so pissed at me once I tell her. Ugh and then I will feel like an asshole.

Great.

Thats just great!

I cover my face with my hands and let out and exasperated groan. Freaking mom. Stupid concert. This is all just ridicolous. I give a sigh and lift my head.

There's nothing else I can do so I guess I'll just suck it up and go with it. I slowly make my way towards my make-up mirror and stare at my reflection.

A smile slowly spreads accross my face as does an idea pops into my brain.

5 Seconds of Summer better get ready because Alex is coming but she ain't gonna come easy....

(._.)

Okay so this is my first book so tell me what ya'll think!

What do u guys think is going to happen?

Let me know!

Love ya