Its You...

I drop my phone and my mouth fly's open... It's him. I take a good look at him.. Light Skin, Beautiful Smile, Puffy Afro-like hair, Tall ,Mexican boy. I remember him. Jacob Perez.

((((FLASH BACK))))

"Leave me alone" the new kid said

"Wait a minute.... Tiffany what are you doing" I yell

Tiffany saw me and let go off the new boy "Really (y

)"Tiffany cried

"Yes really..." I said back to my little cousin as she runs away with her friends. The new kid is actually kind of cute.. Nice hair, nice smile, nice body... Wait am I drooling... No im not so good.. This boy is fine. (Y\N) stay focus... Just walk away... I go to turn around and his words stop me.

"Thank you" new kid said

"No problem" I said back helping him up

He smiled and said "My name is Jacob Perez... What's your name"

I smiled back and said (y

& y\l

)

"(Y\N) (Y\N) (Y\N)"...

I snap out of my day dream to the sound of my moms voice...

"(Y\N)" "Yes mom" "Go put away your things .... Even better ...make Jacob help you"... I run upstairs before she could turn around.. This is just fuckin great... I hear foot steps come up the staircase and the knock on the door... "No" I whisper... I sit on my bed and the new kid, my first crush,the boy I haven't seen in forever was standing there looking at me.. Looking at me like I was food ....Like he hasn't eaten for years...I felt like fresh meat that he just wanted to kill....He slowly walked into the room with a smirk on his face.. Oh no..What do I do?