Not You....

Party Rockers in the house tonight

Blasts in your ear causing you to wake yup "Damn its Monday" you turn around putting your pillow over your head. ".(Y/N ) wake up sweetie" i look up to see my mom smiling at me. "Good Morning Mom" "Rise and Shine (y/n) "Im already yup mom " "Good dont forget were gonna have visitors later" "Mom who are these visitors""You will see them when you get home. Now get ready for school" mom left the room and I jumped into the shower and turned on the water letting it take away all of the tiredness and anger of it being Monday flow away with the water. I hurry and finish taking my shower and jump back out of the shower. I pick out my outfit. A pair of gray sweatpants with the word P!NK and a matching sweatshirt that matches with my Jordan's and my hair in a messy bun.. I look at the clock and it is 7:40 damn I have to hurry up or I'm gonna be late. I wolf down a pop tart. Kissed my mom and little brother goodbye and ran out the door.

Its 9:30 am I'm here just in time.

The day went by fast but I couldn't help but think about that visitor.. .3:30pm. It was finally time to go home . I walk out of school and started walking home. My ear buds go in and I am transfers into a whole new world. Music always had that effect on me.... through the tough times.. emotional times.. thinking times. Surprised I look up to see I was already home and I remember the visitor. Great I thought..

I open the door

I open the door.. I walk into my house... I walk into the living room and my mouth drops open its you..