Baby, Im sorry

At the shock i pushed him away, he looked at me hurt. I took my phone put on a jacket and ran away. I ran out the door hearing him call my name, but i dont stop i run for what feels like forever and I stop at my best friends house. I knocked on the door a few times and soon my friend Kaith opens the door. "Girl, what happen to you" All i could say was, "Jacob" and I bursted out into tears. Kaith put her arms out to me and pulled me into a warm hug. She pulled me inside and I started to tell her everything, about us dating, Roc, The Gun. She stopped me and said "So you have a boyfriend, his brother "Roc" tried to rape you, He shot his brother, and then kissed you". You slowly shook your head, "Kaith I don't know what to do."I paused then continued "I really do love him, I thought he was sweet, kind,loving.... Not cold hearted, and willing to kill someone."
Kaith looked at me and as soon as shes about to speak there a 3 strong knocks on the door. She gets up and goes to the door. She walks back with a dude walking behind her. Jacob. "Baby I'm sorry, I didnt want to scare you. But i am not what you think i am. Im not a monster so dont be scared, I'm just a"- he gets cut off by Kaith "I will you two alone" and she walked out.