Amnesia.

*flashback*

"I miss you too, I'll see you there, okay?Bye, love you."

"Love you too."

You sighed dreamily as you hung up the phone with a big smile on your face and rushed quickly into your shared bedroom with your boyfriend of a year.

You and your lover had planned a small date night at your favorite Italian restaurant because you've been busy at work and it's been a while since you had spend quality time with each other.

You wanted to make yourself pretty for this special date so you decided to wear the red dress Thatch gifted you for this date especially. It was a backless one with knee high cut, long sleeves and matte colored red.

"It matches his hair so, I knew you'd like it." Thatch's voice echoed in your mind as you slipped the dress on and went to the bathroom to do your hair and light makeup.

Two unread messages.

20:38 - Red🍅❤️: I'm gonna come pick you up in a bit.

20:43 - Red🍅❤️: I think I'm gonna be a little late so you can go ahead. I quote Killer, "You need a better outfit." I'll be there in fifteen. Love you.

20:45 - You: I'll be there in ten then. Love you too.

You rushed out your apartment before locking and Instead of taking your car, you decided to walk to the restaurant. It wasn't that far and honestly it was just a five minute walk but you walked slower to elongate the moment.

You stared up at the sky as you walked across the almost deserted pavement. Only a few people across the street and they were friendly and you knew them, thankfully. You waved a little at them.

"Hey, (F/n). You going out on a date? Looking all pretty?" Bartholomeo asked as you turned from a corner. "Barto! I wasn't expecting to see you here!" You exclaimed as you gave him a hug. "Yeah well you're lucky! I just saw Hothead nearby. He was getting out his car with someone."

Hmm... Killer lives in nearby apartment complex so that must be him and Red?

"Well he was supposed to pick me up but he said he had to stop by Killer's since he quoted Killer, 'needed a better outfit.' Killer's a perfectionist I swear."

"Woah hey! Are you bad mouthing me, (F/n)?" You heard a familiar voice from behind. "Killer! Wh-what are you doing here?"

"I was out to get groceries." He replied as a matter of factly. Killer and Bartholomeo lives in the same apartment complex and in the same floor too.

"At night?" Barto asked but his question was ignored with your interruption.

"Red said he was with you." You frowned a bit.

"Uh (F/n), Hothead wasn't with him. He was with someone else." Barto continued. "If he was with me, you'd see him."

Why did he lie then?

"Barto, who was with him? Did you see the person?" You slowly started to pale.

"Yeah, she lives in the apartment above our floor. I forgot her name... Uhh Killer?" He scratched his head but nothing seemed to come. Killer's long bangs were covering his eyes but you could see he was frowning too.