Marriage is great I think

Start from the beginning

"I'm busy tonight but what about tomorrow night?"

"Perfect I will see you there. The usual place?"

"Yes I'll talk to you then. Goodbye." I hung up and stood up.

"Why Niall I believe we have somewhere to be."

"You're coming?"

"Hell yeah I'm coming. It's your first show for this tour. Wouldn't miss it for the world. Also tell the guys I have had guests rooms made for them here."

"Thanks babe."

"Alright let's go."  I ended up putting a tight black dress on with black heels on and I put different color contacts on and a wig. Now my parents wouldn't know me. I took Nialls hand and we were off.

  MetLife looked a lot bigger now with fans in it. The boys wanted to play a prank with the fans. Niall and Louis would dress up as security guards helping fans to their seats. I just sat there and rolled my eyes. Harry, Liam, and Zayn already wrecked the other bands room so 5SOS and their musicians room. Again I rolled my eyes at them. Ashton had been texting me all night to meet up with him and my parents, but I was ignoring him.

"Hey Lou do you mind fixing up my hair?"

"I thought you would never ask. Also your makeup is all wrong."

"I blame it on Niall. He didn't give me enough time to get ready."

"Boys they don't understand how important hair and makeup are to a girl."

"Lol I agree."

"Hop up and let's get ready." Lou started to work her magic and in about ten minutes I looked so much better. I decided to just sit in the chair and relax.

"So how's work?"

"Hectic like usual."

"Ouch sounds harsh."

"It's not that bad. It's just always when we are trying to get a new line out it gets crazy."

"Well how's the new assistant?"

"She's great. She hasn't called me since we landed, so I'm assuming she's holding down the fort in London."

"That's great to hear. Just to tell you I think there is a surprise in today's show that includes you."

"Do you know what it is?"

"Yes, but I can't tell you. Lips are sealed."

"Great I told Niall I should've stayed home."

"I think you'll be fine. Shows starting let's make our way backstage. Gotta make sure the boys hair and makeup and style are right. You know they mess it up so easily."

"Believe me I know. I always think Niall would just look and wear the same things everyday if I didn't force him to change."

"Hahaha boys will be boys."

"Again true." We linked arms and walked towards backstage. Five Seconds of Summer was just finishing and I saw my parents, but they didn't see me. I ducked behind the curtain and watched everybody do their thing. Niall yelled my name and I walked over to him giving him a side hug as he and the boys did their good luck routine. I kissed his cheek and he was off.

       Midnight Memories started to play and I saw the smile on Niall's face as he went out there with his guitar playing his heart out. I didn't even hear Ashton come up next to me.

"They really want to see you."

"No Ash. I came for Niall and only Niall."

"Please. They are sorry and really miss you."

"No Ashton. That's my final decision. Like I told Niall I would much rather be on a plane to London right now working on my new line then seeing them. I don't love them anymore and they aren't my parents anymore."

"Fine then. If you think that then I'm not your brother."

"Ash you don't mean that."

"Yes I do."

"No please. Ashton please."

"Good bye Bindi."

"Ashton! Ashton! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" Tears were pouring down my face as I fell to the ground holding my knees. I couldn't do this anymore, so I made a decision right there and then. Cut all ties with my old life. I don't know how long I sat there on the floor until someone noticed me.

"Bindi?" I didn't answer him. Bindi was dead.

"Bindi?" I didn't answer him again. I think he finally realized.

"Isabella?" I looked up and Louis and Liam and Zayn were staring at me.

"What's wrong love?"

"Ashton just told me that he isn't my brother anymore. He's done with me."

"I'm sorry." I walked into their group hug and felt better knowing I had four other brothers now.

"Please tell Niall that I went back to my apartment and then to the airport. Also tell him I love him."

"Can you go back after our surprise please?" I nodded my head and let them lead me out to the dark stage. I sat down on the stool and then heard little things start to play. I loved that song. I definitely wasn't expecting this to happen. During Niall's part he got down on one knee and pulled out the most gorgeous ring.

"Will you Ms. Isabella Lauren be my wife?"

"Yes yes I will." I let him put the ring on my finger before jumping up and hugging him. I kissed him for a good five minutes while the fans screamed in the background.

"She said yes!" All the guys came over and group hugged us. These boys love doing that. Niall walked me backstage before kissing me again.

"Niall I love you so much. Thank you for making me the happiest person on Earth."

"Bindi I love you too. To the moon and back."

"Please don't call me that."

"Why?"

"Ashton just disowned me because I told him I don't think our parents are my parents anymore. So Bindi is dead. From now on it's Isabella."

"Okay. I gotta get back out there, but first guys! I call the bathroom first."

I started to laugh at them as I saw three other guys run for the bathroom. I looked out at the stage and saw poor Liam by himself. He didn't even realize he was by himself. I decided to go and keep him company. I took Niall's microphone the one with the Irish flag colors and went out to see the crowd.

"Hi everyone!"

"Hi Isabella. Everyone can I get a hello for the future Mrs. Niall Horan!" Hello's and screams errupted from the crowd.

"So where is everyone?"

"Bathroom break."

"Ah okay."

"How is everyone tonight?" Screams errupted again from the crowd.

"Isn't One Direction great?!" The fans went nuts. I looked behind me and saw the rest of the boys coming out. I went and gave Niall his microphone and wave  back at the crowd before leaving. I whispered something in Niall's ear first.

"I'm going back to London tonight. I love you. I'll call you when I land." He nodded his head and kissed  me. London and new line get ready for me!

Vote
Comment