Taeyong was leaning against the door sill. "Renjun you are not in the condition to protect someone."

"I am sir. It's just a few ribs."

"Renjun. You are dismissed from this job. Or at least for now." Taeyong said as he glanced at him. "We'll substitute you until you are in good shape according to our doctor."

I could tell Renjun was going to say something but he stopped and nodded. "Yes sir."

"Oh great a new Guy to watch over me." I said while rolling my eyes.

Taeyong rolled his eyes. "God, I think it's better if I you in the cops being like here is the girl you are looking for hand me the compensation for finding her."

"Gee I love you too." I sarcastically said as I sat down on my bed.

"Xiaojun. If you may-"

"Oh another -jun. gee let me guess. You know hand to hand combat."

Xiaojun laughed and shrugged. "I'm not your bodyguard. He's standing behind me."

A boy I recognized walked forward.
It was,
My eyes widened.

"It's the NaNa guy." It slipped out my mouth since I remembered Both Jisung and Zuley mention him.

Jeno also said he could be scary if he was mad. But that rarely happened.

"It's Jaemin." He held his pocketwatch in his hand, "Na Jaemin."

"The sleep guy." It slipped out once again.

"That very one." He said with a grin.

Renjun scratched his head and glanced at Taeyong. "What are you scheming?"

"Nothing. It's just Jaemin is the only one with a free schedule."

Jaemin smiled. "I hope we can get some quality nap time together."

"I- can't say no to naps." I said while laughing. According to Jisung and Zuley. He can be a real sweetheart at times. I was looking forward to it.

"Then what about you other-Jun." I said while pointing at him.

"It's Xiaojun. And I'm here to be your butler?" He asked glancing at Taeyong. "Or was it contract friend? I can't remember what we chose?"

Taeyong slapped his own face and sighed. "Kun never lied when he said this household was on crack. And we agreed on friend."

I scratched my head and glanced at the books on the shelf. "So A contract friend. Never had one of those."

"Well seems I'm You're buddy now." He said with a smile. "Should we hangout then?"

"Sure? It's not like I can say no. When a trigger happy guy named Taeyong is standing next to you."

Renjun just stood in place and glanced at Taeyong. "What should I do then?"

"Rest and heal."